HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

its all about the optics

dior got a lot of basics without the all over print or giant logos but you arent gon be able to tell its dior and it wont standout

unfortunately it is the famous and those that got a lot of eyes on em that makes em look bad
This. Off white and LV have some loud pieces with logo's plastered everywhere but their suiting is top notch and unique

Yes the hip hop industry puts in a lot of money in these fashion houses it does not mean its not corny .

Logo's everywhere are always corny. All of the Dior items I see people wear are the **** that has Dior plastered all over it. Shirts , shoes with the Dior Oblique, Shirts with the Dior Kaw's logo. Its gonna get played out soon enough if not already.
I didn’t say just because they put a lot of money into the houses makes it not corny. That never Camry out my mouth. Every brand has loud pieces. Just because rappers wear loud pieces don’t make a brand corny is what I’m saying .. every brand has its run. DIOR is now. It will die down but won’t ever die or just be corny. GUCCI had its run a few years back too.

Lil Baby dont look corny?

People say Dior is getting ruined by rappers wearing it, and it is when they look bummy as hell in them. I cant speak for everyone else but I dont think the clothing is corny. Oblique print is in yes, doesnt mean you just throw everything with oblique on and think you some ****. Just cause these dudes got money dont mean they can dress.
I’m confused I just said everything you said lol. And lil baby has some fits I like and he has some I don’t. I don’t judge brands and what I like off rappers. If he wants to wear a DIOR headband with a DIOR Jacket what’s the problem? What y’all want him to wear it with LV?? When you have money like these guys it’s different they just just the most expensive **** on just because lol

also, in the grand scheme of high fashion, RTW is irrelevant and exists to fund the creation of haute couture, which is where the real art is :^)

I’m confused I just said everything you said lol. And lil baby has some fits I like and he has some I don’t. I don’t judge brands and what I like off rappers. If he wants to wear a DIOR headband with a DIOR Jacket what’s the problem? What y’all want him to wear it with LV?? When you have money like these guys it’s different they just just the most expensive **** on just because lol

The problem is it looks bad and tacky with all that oblique, what are you missing here? No dont wear LV with it, just dont look tacky. :lol:

Lil Baby dont look corny?

People say Dior is getting ruined by rappers wearing it, and it is when they look bummy as hell in them. I cant speak for everyone else but I dont think the clothing is corny. Oblique print is in yes, doesnt mean you just throw everything with oblique on and think you some ****. Just cause these dudes got money dont mean they can dress.

Lil Baby does not look corny, he looks flashy

Jared Dudley, Joe La Puma, and Rick Ross look corny

I didn’t say just because they put a lot of money into the houses makes it not corny. That never Camry out my mouth. Every brand has loud pieces. Just because rappers wear loud pieces don’t make a brand corny is what I’m saying .. every brand has its run. DIOR is now. It will die down but won’t ever die or just be corny. GUCCI had its run a few years back too.

Youre missing the point, the brand itself isnt corny.

Diors B27 are really good ... might be my next buy

This month the kooples took all my money tbh, the sale was solid!

Glad to see this thread is blooming still haha

62D2CF1B-0C32-451E-8D93-C7F16A4249B5.png
Prices have went up lol. These was just 2500! I have purple if anyone needs a 46

I think the all over print can be tacky at times, and lil baby overdid it. No need for the duffle, would’ve looked less cheesy without it.

that being said, there’s nothing worse than double logo’ing all over print. (ie. Gucci then LV at the same time )

i think its a given a lot of these guys just throws on what they think is cool and i am curious, a few years ago most of these guys have stylists but it seems like now they feel like they can dress themselves and that's usually the result

im also curious how much most of these dudes clothes are free? i know some of th ebigger and known like travis scott gets a lot of them for free, heel he was the face of diordans collection but a lot of these other rappers probably just buying their sh*t themselves

Things may have changed, but years ago...like 8-9 I was at the register in Gucci, the guy beside me was buying something and said something like "I'm with Big Boi (from Outkast)". The SA pulled up the account and Big Boi's discount was 30%.

I'm not sure if that's what most celebs get or if there are tiers depending on the person.

Pic dump.

My boy and his girl, Bottega boots.
F66EBDC4-D5F3-424C-B7F2-937C89972872.jpeg

Bottega Puffer. Personally cant pull this off, looks good on probably really slim dudes or chicks. But this is amazing.
CA3F583F-31DE-44B8-9DED-E108BB015CCF.jpeg

Kenzo knit, Rick pants.

0D3BF6EF-0B6E-46DE-85E7-A0688A484150.jpeg

How to wear all Dior and not look like a tacky rapper.

DACE27E6-B123-46DE-9C38-AC76B63F2E62.jpeg

Sk

6E43A2CB-91F5-4DC7-8FE6-10998C209D11.jpeg

Bottega boots again.
BF1D10BF-D38B-464E-8019-B70D2EAFA92E.jpeg

Trying to find a good fit with someone wearing the Dior puffer and its quite a challenge. All I can find is variations of this kinda fit. :lol:
01F02E91-18E0-4476-B04C-81DD7532CBB2.jpeg

i think its a given a lot of these guys just throws on what they think is cool and i am curious, a few years ago most of these guys have stylists but it seems like now they feel like they can dress themselves and that's usually the result

im also curious how much most of these dudes clothes are free? i know some of th ebigger and known like travis scott gets a lot of them for free, heel he was the face of diordans collection but a lot of these other rappers probably just buying their sh*t themselves

A lot of these rappers buy and return, Casanova did that all the time at Barneys. :lol:

That tik tok song for street fashion popped into my head w the pics posted lol

that reminds me of high school chicks returnig jawnz at the mall after a weekend. Ewwwwww

Pic dump.

My boy and his girl, Bottega boots.
F66EBDC4-D5F3-424C-B7F2-937C89972872.jpeg

Bottega Puffer. Personally cant pull this off, looks good on probably really slim dudes or chicks. But this is amazing.
CA3F583F-31DE-44B8-9DED-E108BB015CCF.jpeg

Kenzo knit, Rick pants.

0D3BF6EF-0B6E-46DE-85E7-A0688A484150.jpeg

How to wear all Dior and not look like a tacky rapper.

DACE27E6-B123-46DE-9C38-AC76B63F2E62.jpeg

Sk

6E43A2CB-91F5-4DC7-8FE6-10998C209D11.jpeg

Bottega boots again.
BF1D10BF-D38B-464E-8019-B70D2EAFA92E.jpeg

Trying to find a good fit with someone wearing the Dior puffer and its quite a challenge. All I can find is variations of this kinda fit. :lol:
01F02E91-18E0-4476-B04C-81DD7532CBB2.jpeg
The dior puffer is hard to pull

Back
Top Bottom