Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Received my second dose of Moderna on Thursday around 10:30. My side effects kicked in around midnight with a slight fever, slight headache, slight body aches and slight chills that were on and off, not like my first dose where I had chills for hours. Side effects were gone by 7-8 Friday night. Smoking that Purple Urkel probably helped with the body aches. :smokin:rofl:Not sure how much this helps but I read drinking a ton of water the day before and day of your shot helps with side effects. It could be true because everyone I know that had Moderna said the second dose kicked their ***. Anyways, feels great to be fully vaccinated!

didn’t take anything, just a lot of water yesterday and today

about 36 hours in now and back to feelin normal
Cool thanks. Getting my second dose this Friday night so I’m trying to figure out my weekend. I’ve made peace with Saturday being a complete wash but if the weather holds I would like to golf Sunday if possible.

Should we be happy that 92% of Americans have gone back for their second mRNA vaccine dose, or concerned that 8% (~5M) people have skipped it? As with most things, I guess you could say it's all in your perspective.

Spoke to my coworker who is in her mid 30s and her husband who is like 39 who had their second moderna shots on Saturday. Her husband had nothing the first time around and nothing now. She had a headache and some other small effects after the first shot. After the second shot on Saturday she was dying Saturday night all of Sunday and even today. She had headaches, body aches, and fever.

hopefully this won’t be me next weekend.

Should we be happy that 92% of Americans have gone back for their second mRNA vaccine dose, or concerned that 8% (~5M) people have skipped it? As with most things, I guess you could say it's all in your perspective.

92% turnout is pretty remarkable imo.

Spoke to my coworker who is in her mid 30s and her husband who is like 39 who had their second moderna shots on Saturday. Her husband had nothing the first time around and nothing now. She had a headache and some other small effects after the first shot. After the second shot on Saturday she was dying Saturday night all of Sunday and even today. She had headaches, body aches, and fever.

hopefully this won’t be me next weekend.
I had some aches, chills and headaches the first round of Moderna and absolutely nothing the second one. Drink a lot of water before and after.

Got first dose on Tuesday. Got excited and went to the gym for the first time in over a year today. Found out it takes a week or so for the dose to fully kick in , hope I didn't goof

2 weeks to kick in, but if it were me, i personally would have waited the 2 weeks after the 2nd dose before going back to the gym.
just make sure you still follow all the safety precautions such as masking up, sanitizing/wiping down any of the equipment you use, etc.

Damn, I’ve been going hard at the gym since it reopened twice, it’s been months now. It’s what I struggled the most with during the shutdown, not being able to work out

You misunderstood the statistic, it's 92% of people that went for the first shot (which estimates are only 40% of the population).

No I understand the stat.

To me that’s still an excellent turnout considering all the ‘bad press‘ and misinfo surrounding the vaccines.

I personally know several people who have had their first shots and decided to not have their second because of developments in the news.

Roughly 15 hours now, still no side effects. I even ended up going to the gym last night hoping it would help prevent some of the soreness in my shoulder that I had last time. So far I feel a tiny soreness in my shoulder but that’s it. Last time I feel like it got more sore on day 2.

Roughly 15 hours now, still no side effects. I even ended up going to the gym last night hoping it would help prevent some of the soreness in my shoulder that I had last time. So far I feel a tiny soreness in my shoulder but that’s it. Last time I feel like it got more sore on day 2.
It almost feels like the scare of side effects is overblown. Almost everyone I know that has gotten fully vaccinated had no to sore arm only.

It almost feels like the scare of side effects is overblown. Almost everyone I know that has gotten fully vaccinated had no to sore arm only.
There’s millions of people vaccinated. Using a sample size of everyone you know to make conclusions is statistically insignificant :lol:

There’s millions of people vaccinated. Using a sample size of everyone you know to make conclusions is statistically insignificant :lol:

Even random people posting aren’t having major side effects. Side effects are a big reason people are hesitant to get the vaccine. It’s not as bad as media has portrayed it

Back
Top Bottom