Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
lgqcvzq1mcx41.png

Texas governor is not allowing ppl to be thrown in jail for not wearing masks and defying stay at home orders.
Some salon owner opened her business was given several warnings to close and was thrown in jail for 7 days because she kept defying it.
Republicans are calling for the judges head apparently for putting her in jail.
dumbass country I swear the idiots I see on ig demanding “freedom” is absurd.

That eye contact.

I got some swaggy masks on the way.

some denim masks I think. This lady who normally makes aprons for cooks is hooking my wife up.

****s crazy. Maybe high profile liberals need to start saying that masks are bad and discouraging the use of wearing masks to get these dumb hicks to wear masks to be defiant. Seems like they do everything to spite science loving liberals.
Bruh, this **** happened right down the street. Gloricia wanted to come in and eat her McDonald's, they told her the lobby is closed for 'Rona season, she proceeded to fight 1 employee, then left and came back and started shooting

^From the same article:

"It doesn't tell you that it's whole, viable, infectious virus," Poland said. "If I ground up the virus and performed this test, it would be positive even though that virus has no infectious potential."

I’d pay for Obama and Hillary to hold a joint press conference saying it’s safe to go outside in mass numbers, masks are unnecessary, and that there’s no need to be afraid to go outside.

Back
Top Bottom