Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Last edited:
Get a mask with fighter jets or rottweilers on, no one's going to respect your social distancing space otherwise.

link me bro!

edit :rofl:

ski-mask-rottyweiler-2_2048x.jpg

Rottweiler-Cloth-Face-Mask.jpg

If common sense and goodwill can't get us to stay home, murder hornets will.

AMAZING.

you act like the Stable Genius Society doesn´t walk around with military-grade weapons for this exact reason.

I mean, that´s gotta be the reason to bring an assault rifle to a pandemic, right?

nah, but seriously:

1588554435194.png

zap racket have you in the crib with The Power of Greyskull...don´t got time to fear no hornets, we busy.

I don't know much about hornets, but isn't it that when you kill one, you get the others mad?

if there´s more than like 3 murder hornets in your house, ♪ ♫ you can kiss yo *** good byyyyyyye ♩ ♬

you don’t even have to stay home. Just don’t congregate at the beach and say it’s your right.

If you lived somewhere where you can’t get away from people... sorry stay at home. :lol:

I´m hearing a lot of people who are suddenly done with cities, and I can´t blame them...I just know whoever was paying like 2k a month for a 30 square ft apt just to say they lived in NY/SF finally feels like a damn fool.

Man. I like to trash NY but I'm from here

If you're not from here, please watch this skit

:lol:

:lol:

NYC is unique, and you can't really compare it to any other city in the western hemisphere, for both it's good and it's bad.

It's like saying, "why buy a ferrari when my hyundai can get me around just fine?" Sure, both are cars in that they have four wheels and run on gas, but they're completely different experiences. Or a Rolex and a Timex. Yes, they both tell time and go on your wrist, but that's where the similarity ends. Depending on your perspective, NYC could be the ferrari or it could be the hyundai.

I'm not saying people should live in NYC or not live there. It has a lot of negatives and a lot of positives, and it offers things that other places don't, but it also doesn't offer things you would normally want like square footage and a yard unless you're filthy rich.

Back
Top Bottom