Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wahl clipper is in my possession.

Wish me luck fam.

Took me ten minutes just to figure out how to switch guards.

th

Please post before and after pictures.

Man just let natural selection handle those folks that wants to be out. Real talk.
Let’s overwhelm our health care system, magnify the workload on our front line workers, and kill thousands more people daily especially but not specifically the elderly and sick

That’s what you’re saying

Let’s overwhelm our health care system, magnify the workload on our front line workers, and kill thousands more people daily especially but not specifically the elderly and sick

That’s what you’re saying
That’s what the protesters want tho

They're ok with taking the risks because their rights are satisfied, mostly people of color and the elderly are going to be discarded and they get to go to Supercuts, eat bland takeout and play golf at extremely subpar levels.

This is class warfare and within that there's racism, ageism and other things. I can fully admit I was treating this as just "the flu" back in early March but look at the devastation this thing has caused. Ignorance is bliss though.

They're re-opening the Club Fitness gyms here (Missouri) :stoneface:

"Club Fitness said each location will be operating with limited hours, 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday and 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. The kids club and smoothie bars will stay closed and other amenities may be impacted.
It said the gyms will also increase cleaning protocols including temperatures to be taken of all staff members."

Wouldn't limited hours also increase the people there? That's backwards.

Back
Top Bottom