Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Took about 2 to 3 weeks to get it back. Had it for about another week or so. Now I have this random metallic taste and its gone just like that again.

I'm in NYC
How long have you been sick and any idea how you might have caught it

hope you get better quickly

I gotta stop using nextdoor. So many snitches. So many complaining about no masks for employees and no counting/limits on those who enter at Lowe's home improvement.

Here's a thought. Stay HOME!

So many people want their agendas to fit others. And now people have too much time on their hands. Their complaining will get that place closed, and the other plaves they went to instead, will be crowded. Reddit and nextdoor have a whole list of places that are deemed 'terrible'. The fact that you can witness so much of this indicates you're not staying home either. Nt has many viewpoints though. Glad to be here. Those other social media avenues are like minded death traps.

ballinsam23 ballinsam23 are you on any medication or vitamins? Strict diet? Was there any recommendations from doctors on what you should or shouldn't do? Have they been there for you? Or are you kind of on your own? Stay safe.

What’s the point of all the beasts copping every new drop? What are you gonna stunt at home walking on your carpet?
Better to hold on to your money now as you may need it for necessities if things keep getting worse.
Not even gonna lie...I've been buying stuff online. Hella stuff lol. Retail therapy. Idle hands. Let me flavor my sauce.

And the world will be safer and open again one day and I'll jump fresh as a new born.

Counting down the days each night like

EU6SBZUX0AAgwb5.jpeg

Last edited:
How long have you been sick and any idea how you might have caught it

First time around I had actual symptoms. Extreme muscle aches, fatigue, fever, headaches, dry cough for a week. Then the loss of smell/taste randomly came and lasted for a bit. After everything subsided I went back to work at the hospital.

Every patient was confirmed or suspected positive but I was literally super cautious this time around. Damn near a germaphobe. Boom just like that my sense of smell/taste is gone again.

Idk if this is a reinfection, I dont think it is. I have no idea what's going on anymore.

Praying there is no long term residual effects. Gotta make an appointment for an antibody test despite how inaccurate they might be.

Followup: so is your Bay Area store still going with the visiting Corp’s misguidance? Hope not. Stay Safe.

yes. barricades down. customers in. mornings are really awful. soooo many people in the store. its dead by noon though. operating hours changing again next week. so im sure customer traffic patterns will change again.

we actually were just notified yesterday of our 1st employee case at our location.

First time around I had actual symptoms. Extreme muscle aches, fatigue, fever, headaches, dry cough for a week. Then the loss of smell/taste randomly came and lasted for a bit. After everything subsided I went back to work at the hospital.

Every patient was confirmed or suspected positive but I was literally super cautious this time around. Damn near a germaphobe. Boom just like that my sense of smell/taste is gone again.

Idk if this is a reinfection, I dont think it is. I have no idea what's going on anymore.
There's this theory that the change in sense of smell may have to do with covid reaching the brain

Brain infections are tricky. When my boy got meningitis he was hospitalized twice and kept getting better and relapsing. After a month he stopped relapsing so maybe it's the same thing happening to you

Just got the results back from my antibody test I took earlier. I tested positive.

Playing Mask Off by Future is about to hit real different now 🤣😂
You can't catch it again?

If people who had the flu vaccine are testing positive for the corona virus is it possible that people who test positive for the corona virus just have the flu?

Are there any flu statistics during the pandemic? How many people have just been diagnosed with the flu?

It's late I been drinking, I got a lot on my mind right now lol

Back
Top Bottom