Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
They seemed to have a relationship well before this, there were videos of Newsom praising his efforts in early March, Newsom still proceeded to do what was needed for the state. Weird, yes. But I don't think the two are mutually exclusive.

What do you mean...I'm a white male...ashamed of white people doing white people ****...hard for you to comprehend?
I don't think you need to be white to be ashamed of that. Saying you are white kind of seemed odd right there.

As a human, i'm ashamed. Being white shouldn't matter. Didn't think it was necessary. But hey, maybe I'm wrong

Okay Carol, Calm down.
1588218872122.jpeg

White folks move different. Fearlessly emblazoned in them by their Constitutional rights. Ahhh to be a white man in America. The confidence. Almost like being bullet proof. Water resistant. Must be nice.

i just got a call from my boss not to go in to work tomorrow
a coworker tested positive
and my fiance just woke up and told me she is having trouble sleeping and her chest hurts

so i have been having discomfort in my chest right in the middle about where my stomach meets my chest for a couple of days now...intermittently
i thought it was heartburn. it might be heartburn. the problem is i never get heartburn and never have so i don't know what it really feels like. i had some tums tonight for the 1st time in my life with no relief

can anyone who has been positive can tell me what the chest discomfort feels like?
im tripping rn

or can someone help me relieve my heartburn?

Back
Top Bottom