Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
h13z88o9r4u41.jpg

The vast majority are taking it seriously seems you just want to grandstand my friend. Everybody isn’t going to feel like you so don’t get why you and others don’t get that. There is no time in history where everyone did the same thing this is no different. I’m not going to lie it seems like some of y’all get some weird pleasure posting this stuff smh.

I've got zero issues with diversity of thought when it doesn't impede on the health or wellbeing of others, my friend.

It's seeing people willingly defying measures put in place for public safety over ideological leanings that I consider irresponsible and deserving of calling out given that the potential impact extends beyond those people.

That sentiment is amplified in regards to people in positions of power willingly doing the same and putting people at risk.

I might feel a bit more fervent about it given a personal scare I had this month directly related to the situation, as others have, but I'd feel the same way if I was unaffected personally too.

The movie Hollywood releases based on this covid pandemic is going to be crazy. I hope they include the protests and the spike in infections after

it already happened back in 2011
i guess you missed it on showtime
Contagion-Movie-Copies-Released-By-YTS-Following-Coronavirus-outbreak_t600.jpg

i'll give you a little bit of a spoiler the movie like what's probably going to happen in real life it has no ending

Last edited:
I've got zero issues with diversity of thought when it doesn't impede on the health or wellbeing of others, my friend.

It's seeing people willingly defying measures put in place for public safety over ideological leanings that I consider irresponsible and deserving of calling out given that the potential impact extends beyond those people.

That sentiment is amplified in regards to people in positions of power willingly doing the same and putting people at risk.

I might feel a bit more fervent about it given a personal scare I had this month directly related to the situation, as others have, but I'd feel the same way if I was unaffected personally too.
Just like us disagreeing you can’t control others but if you want to cry about it cool same way I’m crying about you crying about it lol. Now that I typed that you got it fam because I’m not being any better than you when I know we ain’t changing the others opinion. Go ahead and do you it don’t matter because I can just easily avoid this thread and all the crying I don’t like. Have a nice day

it already happened back in 2011
i guess you missed it on showtime
Contagion-Movie-Copies-Released-By-YTS-Following-Coronavirus-outbreak_t600.jpg

i'll give you a little bit of a spoiler the movie like what's probably going to happen in real life has no ending
I was aware of the movie contagion when I wrote my post

I never did see the movie, but I read the spoilers

I want to see what movie Hollywood can come up with having experienced a pandemic like covid instead of using their imagination for contagion

I want to see what movie Hollywood can come up with having experienced a pandemic like covid instead of using their imagination for contagion

Its pretty good to be honest and a lot of it was developed with the help of epidemiologists

You should really watch the movie, not just spoilers. Its scary how accurate it is, even the language used in describing how to mitigate its spread, discussions on its effect on the economy, people taking advantage of misinformation because they actually did have pretty modern examples to refer to ie swine flu.

White Americans don't know what oppression is.

A month inside their own homes and they are willing to risk their lives over haircuts and golf.

Domestic terrorism has basically caused states to open their stores at the expense of many and what's their punishment? Absolutely nothing...at least from a legal perspective.

White Americans don't know what oppression is.

A month inside their own homes and they are willing to risk their lives over haircuts and golf.

Domestic terrorism has basically caused forced states to open their stores at the expense of many and what's their punishment? Absolutely nothing...at least from a legal perspective.

like someone else said you should see the movie its really good
its the only movie i could sit down and see in the past 2 months on tv besides the news
i tried watching the MJ special on ESPN this past sunday and i just turned it off

i can't be thinking about nonsense in a time live this

Back
Top Bottom