Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Trump is out of his noodle.

Little hands: More than 50 people should be avoided

Also

Little Hands: schools, restaurants, gyms, bars, all open. Have fun :smile:

IMG-20200416-WA0001.jpg

There is no phase 3 (and barely a phase 2) for another year or more. Unless you want to return quickly to phase 0 (full lockdown) every couple months.

We could do a sustainable version of phase 1/2 with proper testing and other measures.

I'm so glad I live in a state that has a Governor that is taking this situation extremely seriously and who I can trust will start to move through these phases when the situation deems it safe, not some arbitrary timeline. Having to live in a red state especially those that are just literally dying to get in line with this President my anxiety would be worse than it already is.

Anybody had luck ordering Vit C or some kind of wipes?
My little guy coming in about 2 weeks I’m trying to get at least somethings since I’m out now smh

my head been hurting baaaad all day. This crazy man, suffer from anxiety so idk what’s what anymore

I'm so glad I live in a state that has a Governor that is taking this situation extremely seriously and who I can trust will start to move through these phases when the situation deems it safe, not some arbitrary timeline. Having to live in a red state especially those that are just literally dying to get in line with this President my anxiety would be worse than it already is.
B0635A2E-3F8B-439B-B250-07911F7437F0.jpeg

C9B210EB-CCE5-4782-A5F9-55952CDCA347.jpeg

6156C28E-804D-41AD-B86A-90F194BB07BB.jpeg

07A1FC91-AF51-4496-B8F3-EF0165C4AB57.jpeg

I mean like was said pages back we have to keep going month by month putting off the opening. Because if we just said we are on shut down for the next four months the amount of chaos and mass hysteria buying at the grocery stores would straight collapse the country. So they gotta give hope and then keep slowly delaying.

Back
Top Bottom