Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't even understand what constitutional right is being violated??? They're acting as if they're being completely locked up in their homes? You can literally do everything you did before other than meeting up with your friends at bars or sporting events/concerts. Garbage *** people don't have any other interests in life? Why are there guns involved? Who exactly are they defending themselves against when literally no one is there?

Seriously, read her executive order in various news sources. Very convoluted and overreaching. Can’t think all people protesting voted against her.

Again.

So if I’m shopping say Walmart and want to buy a plant, bug spray or a can of paint to work at home, store can’t sell those items to me. How does that make sense? Read she finally said today baby items now on essential list.
Since stuck at home, want to leave and stay for weekend at cabin, fishing she says No. How does that make sense?
Since stuck at home, can’t visit next door neighbor to drink a beer and shoot the stuff on porch, visit parents to see if okay, babysit kids so family can go work, she says No. How does that make sense?

Might want to check and see if you’re not breaking “the law” in some way. Just saying.

looks like a white supremacist rally
To me.
3B91879C-B939-486B-B6B0-2437CAFE1B66.jpeg
Why do they have all those guns out in the open? In front of a government building at that....an empty one but still.
Looks like a white people's version of an ISIS propaganda video

Real talk - what would they do if a group of African Americans showed up supporting their cause?

Right there with you. Some of my best vacations have been cruises (AUS/NZ, Mediterranean) but now that I'm "cruise woke" I'm not sure I'll ever sail again...

don't give up on em man. things will go back to normal eventually.

and same here, my all time favorite trips, have been cruises. I can't imagine not cruising in the future. It's wild, I was just on one in November, and it was already serious about cleanliness and hand sanitizers everywhere and washing your hands, etc. And that was just to prevent norovirus and such.

That ship was the Caribbean Princess ship in November. 3 weeks in the Caribbean. We all left with perfect health and plush tans.

Fast forward to late February, early March, and its one of the ground zeroes for corona on the open seas. Hundreds of cases. Was shocking to us all.

I still want to believe this will go away eventually. And maybe society changes as a whole because of it. Social distancing where applicable moving forward. MAsks in close quarters. Hand sanitization being much more common. Etc.

I had a big cruise trip planned for this July. Huge suite on a brand new ship for its inaugural sailing. 23 days in Europe. All through Italy, France, Greece, Montenegro, England...then staying in Paris for a few days. Cancelled it back in early February when **** was hitting the fan on the Grand Princess. They offered all types of incentives and rebates and future credit because of the cancellation. I'm good til this is over. I've been on a ton of cruises in my life and thankfully never been sick or had any type of issues or viruses or gastro problems take over the ship....but you can easily see how it happened, and how quickly things could get out of hand while in closed quarters with no distancing possible. I absolutely love cruising, but the risk is simply too high and not worth it. Even if the prices are hella attractive. Not a chance would I plan a cruise again this year, and probs would pass next year too unless things really go back to normalcy. Which there's no trend to show that happening just yet.

These people are fool's.

yup and if any cruise ships stocks are on the stock exchange, they would be sinking, pun intended.

Sheesh

Things have been trending this way given how late certain places responded to the outbreak but still crazy to picture.

Officials earlier over here were just saying not to expect stuff reopening until at least 2 months from now while all the leading experts recommend extending the quarantine until the end of the year/early of next year so I kind of expect it to happen eventually

Feel like everyone's slowly delaying/dragging out the inevitable due to economic/market concerns. They probably expect quite some panic if a shutdown for the rest of the year was straight up announced and confirmed at this juncture.

I don't even understand what constitutional right is being violated??? They're acting as if they're being completely locked up in their homes? You can literally do everything you did before other than meeting up with your friends at bars or sporting events/concerts. Garbage *** people don't have any other interests in life? Why are there guns involved? Who exactly are they defending themselves against when literally no one is there?

perhaps you just fundamentally fail to grasp the potential depths of male inadequacy.

Sheesh

Things have been trending this way given how late certain places responded to the outbreak but still crazy to picture.

Officials earlier over here were just saying not to expect stuff reopening until at least 2 months from now while all the leading experts recommend extending the quarantine until the end of the year/early of next year so I kind of expect it to happen eventually

Feel like everyone's slowly delaying/dragging out the inevitable due to economic/market concerns. They probably expect quite some panic if a shutdown for the rest of the year was straight up announced and confirmed at this juncture.

Bye Bye Coachella

It took them long enough to finally declare this officially.........this is probably one of the businesses I see being locked out/down for the rest of the year 'cuz of this RONA.

Sheesh

Health over wealth sports can wait
New York has been in lockdown for 3 weeks and we are still getting 2000 people hospitalized a day 5k deaths this week And theirs no treatment so far . If we find a real treatment **** can change the vaccine ain’t coming till next summer

Back
Top Bottom