Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
BREAKING: Spain reports 3rd case of coronavirus in doctor from Italy - El Pais

Last edited:
[RTRS] 24 Feb - CHINA REPORTS 508 NEW CONFIRMED CASES OF CORONAVIRUS ON MAINLAND ON FEB 24 VS 409 ON FEB 23 - State Media

UPDATE: China's National Health Commission reports 508 new cases of coronavirus and 71 new deaths, nearly all of them in Hubei province - State Media

Last edited:
Last edited:
S, KOREA TO IMPLEMENT CONTAINMENT POLICY ON DAEGU, NORTH GYEONGSANG PROVINCE OVER VIRUS: PARTY OFFICIAL - YONHAP
*lockdown

BREAKING: Fourth Diamond Princess cruise ship passenger dies of coronavirus - NHK

FOURTH JAPAN CRUISE SHIP PASSENGER DIES OF COVID-19, FEMALE 80 YEARS OLD - NHK

R.I.P.

Last edited:
I went to pick up another few boxes of masks and was told by the dude at Lowe’s that their shipments were returned and rerouted to China. That can’t be actually happening,right? I agree that the US is no where near ready for this to hit here

I got a couple of masks but will probably get more just in case. anybody got a link for goggles or at least do you know what type of goggles would protect against covid19?

IMO from what I’ve been able to observe

USA & Canada are being grossly negligent and it’s gonna hit hard here

i read about 8000 people are on quarantine in the US

_99712712_gettyimages-639620990.jpg

this thread and twitter are all we have for real information. smhhhh. what on earth is the govt doing????

this thread and twitter are all we have for real information. smhhhh. what on earth is the govt doing????
They’ll argue and debate about the response until it’s too late. Now is the time to be adults and take action.
$2.5B isn’t enough but it’s a start and a helluva lot better than zero.

Back
Top Bottom