Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
:rofl: :smh::rofl:

Malaysia has the largest number of COVID-19 cases in Southeast Asia with more than 2,900 and counting. This week, Malaysia's government also had a serious public relations issue after an ill-conceived plan went online.

Malaysia's Ministry for Women, Family and Community Development issued a series of online posters on Facebook and Instagram with the hashtag #WomenPreventCOVID19. It advised the nation's women to help with the country's partial lockdown by not nagging their husbands.

The ministry also advised women to refrain from being "sarcastic" if they asked for help with household chores. And it urged women working from home to dress up and wear makeup.

91651354_10157407434898687_1242557519319007232_o.jpg

My fellow NYers - is there a site/number I can hit up that lists hospitals/centers that are accepting donations? Gloves, masks, etc.

.....so this dude had a “103 fever and was hallucinating to the point where he was talking to his dead father” last night, didn’t sleep at all then had a dental procedure to fix his chipped tooth........then gave this interview while being in perfect health and all the energy in the world by that afternoon.....

Man get the **** outta here :lol:

I watched this, and I was believing some of it. :lol:
But I don't really know the real symptoms everyone will face. He probably had some sort of hallucination type of drug or weed, in his system or something idk :lol:.

I watched this, and I was believing some of it. :lol:
But I don't really know the real symptoms everyone will face. He probably had some sort of hallucination type of drug or weed, in his system or something idk :lol:.
when i had a high fever, i swore i was some place else :lol:
he actually looked better in that vid than he did the prior night where dr gupta was suggesting he take time off. maybe, it's the lighting

yall hear this? other people spreading the virus doesn't put you at risk.

big idiot
Blows my mind. You just need to learn to ignore some people in here.

Like, just because 10 guys decided to play hoops together doesn't mean it won't affect the rest of us? How is this logic? Do you and worry about yourself? What if you do that but need to go out for groceries, a essential activity?

So one guy has it, hypothetically. He passed it on to 2 guys he played with. Now those 2 pass it on to the various people they come into contact with on a daily basis, not knowingly passing it on since they haven't been tested. Those people have it, not knowingly passing it on to others.

Rinse and repeat is what we're gonna see. Someone post the graphic where it shows people who act like life is normal (and how many they infect) vs. people who quarantine and how many they infect.

**** is really basic.

when i had a high fever, i swore i was some place else :lol:
he actually looked better in that vid than he did the prior night where dr gupta was suggesting he take time off. maybe, it's the lighting
It sounded unreal, but as long as he becomes healthy its good. This is a wild disease. Some make it some don't, its really crazy and confusing.

My fellow NYers - is there a site/number I can hit up that lists hospitals/centers that are accepting donations? Gloves, masks, etc.
drop off or ship to the hospital of your choice. i been giving my local hospitals (presbyterian, mount sinai and harlem hospital) nitrile gloves and tyvek coveralls whenever i can.

Like, just because 10 guys decided to play hoops together doesn't mean it won't affect the rest of us? How is this logic? Do you and worry about yourself? What if you do that but need to go out for groceries, a essential activity?

So one guy has it, hypothetically. He passed it on to 2 guys he played with. Now those 2 pass it on to the various people they come into contact with on a daily basis, not knowingly passing it on since they haven't been tested. Those people have it, not knowingly passing it on to others.

Rinse and repeat is what we're gonna see. Someone post the graphic where it shows people who act like life is normal (and how many they infect) vs. people who quarantine and how many they infect.

**** is really basic.
So what exactly can you do about that besides protect yourself? Which is what I've been saying the whole time and people are having a hard time comprehending. You mentioned people who quarantine and the people they infect. That's my whole point. Stay quarantined and you shouldn't have to worry about who's playing basketball. Is it smart to do? Of course not. But what are you gonna do about it besides worry about yourself and control what you can control. Your hypothetical applies to the spread in general regardless of where the carrier got it from. People who don't hoop spread it the same way which brings us back to worrying about yourself

Last edited:

**** is really basic.
Not to take sides but to me what was said was control what you can control.

The only thing you can control is where you position your body.

I get being bothered/annoyed by others that are being reckless but at the end of the day we can't do anything about that.

But I think everyone knows that at this point.

Again, I don't want any trouble nor am I taking sides.

I saw a guy the other day with the full getup, mask gloves and a spray bottle. He had his lil daughter with him and she didn't have anything. He's spraying her hands and then touching her and holding her hand with his dirty gloves. These kind of things are going to happen and there's nothing you can do about it. Soooo...worry about yourself and control what you can control

This administration is incompetent. Can you imagine asking Thailand for ppe donations and being informed by Thailand that you were already sending ppe to them.

Back
Top Bottom