Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
So does this mean that parents will have the option of allowing their students to repeat the grade? That is not the wave AT ALL

Would they have graduated high school and just be playing sports while doing prep work for college? Why not just repeat Senior year like you suggested. Seems the alternative would require an entirely new curriculum and potentially create a new education/athletics/student athlete model going forward.

I thought about the AP tests and college admissions. The AP test score really only matters for getting credits after admission while your grade in the AP course will be more important in gaining admission (if that makes sense). Not downplaying the scoring well on the test, just saying that I don’t think the lower pass rate will have a material impact on admissions.

We are only a day into it, but I believe a parent could simply request that their child repeat a grade and they will be placed back into that grade the following school year.

They would have to attend school.

AP scores matter more for underclassmen. The class that I teach is mostly sophomores and juniors.

47 new cases in Singapore
*Rebound in cases...Damb

That’s my point tho. Why are we still calling it the coronavirus when there are multiple coronaviruses? There are common coronaviruses. If people are being tested for coronaviruses and not COVID-19 numbers could be wildly inflated.
They're definitely testing specifically for cov19

***** I know that. I say it sarcastically. :lol:
Are you listening to yourself right now.
You don't want the general public to call it "Coronavirus" but call it SARS, which originated in china.
You advocate not to buy made in china goods

pull out that red hat, let me see how it fits on you.

buc em buc em dont give a damn about any of this, his real beef is the NBA shutdown. Somewhere in his delusional mind, still think the 76ers would of have won the chip this year.

SMH.

Everybody knows that it was the Sixers year to win the ship. It’s a shame we’ll never get that parade but it is what it is. Furkan gonna have to wait to get his Finals MVP next year.

You don't want the general public to call it "Coronavirus" but call it SARS, which originated in china.
You advocate not to buy made in china goods

pull out that red hat, let me see how it fits on you.
You’re not good at catching sarcasm are you?

This gonna effect the housing market. Was thinking about buying a house this summer...
I just closed on a house outside of Atlanta two weeks ago before the country lost its damn mind. Fed's just cut interests rates too. Thank god we can pay the mortgage outright because our home in Jersey will probably be on the market for some time while world continues to be at a stand-still.

WHITE HOUSE, CONGRESSIONAL REPUBLICANS AIM TO SEND $2,000 TO MANY AMERICANS, PROVIDE $300 BLN TO SMALL BUSINESSES IN CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS PLAN -WASHINGTON POST

*IF YOU QUALIFY

Going to Costco after work to buy some milk.

I will lose it if I see people walking out hoarding milk.

Back
Top Bottom