Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
canadian twitter gonna be on fire. More people calling trudeau and the government tyrants.

I'd love to see some of these stories in 20+ years.

"I happily and proudly protested against the tyrant Trudeau"
"Why Grandpa?"
"Because he wanted people to get vaccinated against a deadly virus"

Finally getting da booster this morning.

Can't wait to have an excuse to lay on the couch all day tomorrow. :lol:
Yo that dose ******* HURT.

Didn’t remember the first two stinging like this one did. Now I have a dead-arm. Stopped by da medical supply store on the way home to cop one of these:
9613A07E-0FA4-4F55-9267-36C7626F4110.jpeg

I guess I’m not the only one having issues finding appointments in the Bay Area. Can’t encourage boosters before the holidays and not have enough supplies.

booster hitting closer to the first dose than the second.

got slight headache and nausea, arm in the omoplata.

the variant from Africa huh

Screenshot_20211130-055103__01.jpg

Read about it recently.

South Africa systematically sequences the genes of the virus samples they get, which is how they've been able to find out about Omicron. It's actually one of the few countries to do so effectively, which is why their government was angry at the travel ban imposed on them. They felt punished for having discovered the new variant.

Been 24 hours since I got boosted.

Feeling the same as I did after the second dose. Muscle aches,fatigue, chills, low-grade fever.

It’s not that bad, just don’t feel up to doing much right now. :lol:

Been 24 hours since I got boosted.

Feeling the same as I did after the second dose. Muscle aches,fatigue, chills, low-grade fever.

It’s not that bad, just don’t feel up to doing much right now. :lol:
Rest up famb

If you gotta run some errands, I'm sure your girl would be happy to drive you

And I'm sure deuce king deuce king will make an exception given you are doing your part to fight the pandemic

Last edited:
Rest up famb

If you gotta run some errands, I'm sure your girl would be happy to drive you

And I'm sure deuce king deuce king will make an exception given you are doing your part to fight the pandemic

I’ll grant fam a medical exemption from driving this time around. Any other time hell no. Might be in his best interest to have a sign or bumper sticker that reads “As a man I normally drive but I’m experiencing a medical condition, please forgive me”.

got my Moderna booster shot on Sunday and I felt terrible the next day...Sunday night I had a fever and was just hot all night...then Monday morning I had the chills and felt cold no matter how much warm clothing I had on...my arm was sore for two days too..... took some aleve and dropped a duece and felt better during the afternoon.... but Monday morning was hell lol... it was only that day... for some reason I had a bad reaction after the booster shot... wasnt like that at all with the first two doses of the vaccine besides my arm being sore...

Anybody got a good website to find open booster spots?
Not sure if there's a site that aggregates booster spots from various locations, but I could definitely be wrong about that.

I'd imagine it's gonna be tough to find one quickly if you live in a big city/progressive area. My friend in Brooklyn scheduled his yesterday but isn't gonna be able to get it until the 17th.

Fortunately I live in the county with the second highest COVID death rate per capita in all of NY state, so I was able to make a next day appointment.

IGNORANCE FTW.

Back
Top Bottom