Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Also reminds me of Omarosa from the Apprentice back in the day.

A3B5E07A-6366-4183-9F8A-145AD67938B3.gif

so I'm walking into this vax-only bar yesterday, this lady walks past behind me like "ugh you can't get in anywhere any more."

so I go "...then get vaccinated."

nosir, she didn't like it. didn't like it one bit.

gonna be funny watching fools sadly picking at plates of wind-chilled pasta wearing gloves in plastic sidewalk tents all winter, big big lol.

I really got to do a media blackout as best I can. So far this new variant seems to be mild.

Media: WE'RE NOT GONNA MAKE IT TO 2022!!!!!
It’s too early to tell anything. Some “experts” just want to have something provocative to post in their twitter feeds. While I’d love to believe it will cause more mild disease, it’s too soon to know for sure, but SA hospitalizations have tripled in 2 weeks if that’s any indication…

never, best we can do is manage the death rate.

places that were supposed to be the Covid superstars have high rates now like Germany. You can’t contain it. Just get vaccinated and keep it pushing at this point and do what your risk tolerance allows.
i wouldnt say never
they will one day ( optimistically) in the future come up with some kind of shot or pill that can eradicate covid and all of its different strands completely
again optimistically speaking

so I have to wait about a month and half to get the booster since I've been fully vaxxed since July. Anyone took they boosters before their 6 months are up?? :nerd:

It’s too early to tell anything. Some “experts” just want to have something provocative to post in their twitter feeds. While I’d love to believe it will cause more mild disease, it’s too soon to know for sure, but SA hospitalizations have tripled in 2 weeks if that’s any indication…
At this point I'm just trying to think positive. The media does cause lots of irrational fear and likes to be extreme. As has been said ad nauseum we still have to be careful, know there will always be some sort of risk and try to keep doing what we can. IMO Covid will always be around in some shape or form but hoping we get it somewhat under control in the next year.

My Mom and sister really want to go to Australia in 2023 to watch some world cup games and take in the sights of the cities there but who knows where we will be in a year and a half. That sounds wild to say but nothing would surprise me at this point with new travel restrictions being imposed and more to come in the near future it appears.

At this point I'm just trying to think positive. The media does cause lots of irrational fear and likes to be extreme. As has been said ad nauseum we still have to be careful, know there will always be some sort of risk and try to keep doing what we can. IMO Covid will always be around in some shape or form but hoping we get it somewhat under control in the next year.

My Mom and sister really want to go to Australia in 2023 to watch some world cup games and take in the sights of the cities there but who knows where we will be in a year and a half. That sounds wild to say but nothing would surprise me at this point with new travel restrictions being imposed and more to come in the near future it appears.
I'm doing my best in staying optimistic as well. Wife and I are scheduled to get our booster this Saturday and my daughter is scheduled to get her vaccination next week. Since the pandemic began, we've done our part to be safe...and we'll simply continue to do so.

For me, it's not even 'frustrating' at this point. It's more so the 'norm' IMO. My hope is that it goes away completely. When? We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom