Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Today I’m back in the clinic where I started - just because shifts were available here. We’re still doing first doses for young people but I’m in the lane where we do flu and boosters. The appointments haven’t gone out yet so we’re just drop-in for healthcare workers. Not super busy so I got my Pfizer booster and flu shot about an hour ago.

Feeling okay so far. We don’t really have enough info as to the expected reaction to a booster - especially if it’s a different one. At the moment we’re giving Pfizer to everyone no matter what they got the first time.

Today I’m back in the clinic where I started - just because shifts were available here. We’re still doing first doses for young people but I’m in the lane where we do flu and boosters. The appointments haven’t gone out yet so we’re just drop-in for healthcare workers. Not super busy so I got my Pfizer booster and flu shot about an hour ago.

Feeling okay so far. We don’t really have enough info as to the expected reaction to a booster - especially if it’s a different one. At the moment we’re giving Pfizer to everyone no matter what they got the first time.
Keep us posted! Hope you don’t have any side effects that make you feel too bad.

10D79108-1FEF-4FA0-8ED2-1645A7D0F241.jpeg

Last edited:
Got my first jab of Moderna yesterday. Second night in and no signs of side effects. I was hesitant at first about the vaccine but my father passed away from covid about a year ago. Everybody starts talking all This nonsense until someone close to you dies. God forbid and hope it never comes to that.

Got my first jab of Moderna yesterday. Second night in and no signs of side effects. I was hesitant at first about the vaccine but my father passed away from covid about a year ago. Everybody starts talking all This nonsense until someone close to you dies. God forbid and hope it never comes to that.

First jab might result in arm pain and small fatigue. Second one is going to be tougher. I only had a fever and fatigue but I took Tylenol and the fever was controlled. My mom was on her *** in bed with flu symptoms for 36 hours. So everyone is different.

Keep us posted! Hope you don’t have any side effects that make you feel too bad.

So far not a lot to report. About 9:30 last night (almost exactly 12 hours post-vaccination) I was exhausted. I’d just finished a 12 hour shift and hadn’t slept well the night before but it did feel more than that - I think I had a mild fever, but not enough to take anything, and could barely keep my eyes open.

Went to bed just after that and this morning I only have 2 mildly tender arms - not anything significant, just if I raise my arms above my head I’m aware of it - and that seems to be it.

That was my 3rd Pfizer shot - it will be interesting to see what the reaction to a mixture is. I gave a few yesterday to people who had 2 AstraZeneca vaccines - no Moderna yet because we weren’t using that so much here until after 6 months ago (and you need to be 6 months since your last one to get the booster).

The first shot of Moderna didn't really affect me much besides a sore arm. Second one knocked me out for about 24 hours. I was fine after that though. The sore arm didn't even last as long the second time around.

I've heard some people say it was the opposite for them.

Any one know how accurate the rapid tests are ?
In general, they are very accurate at detecting symptomatic positives, less accurate at detecting asymptomatic positives.

EDIT: I failed to mention that they are a great tool for detecting when your viral load is high and you would be shedding virus, meaning you would be infectious.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom