Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

sen10220_fm-2.jpg

maybe Cardi B's cousin had the mumps... :nerd:

also yes that says sterility is a complication from mumps

people crying because we hate republicans and it's discrimination, shut the hell up. Those fools are trash.

For anyone who hasn't been following the unfolding booster drama, CDC overruled FDA and extended recommendations to cover those at higher risk at their workplace (most importantly healthcare workers under 65) or living conditions. I think it's the right move, TBH. It still only applies to Pfizer, but Moderna should be coming within the next month or so and J&J soon after, once the official data has been submitted and reviewed.

This covid **** highlighted the burnout I had... have. This **** was needed, and ppl should embrace the reset. The setup doesn't ever need to go back to the way it was, and if ppl are so worried about the economy then shut the **** up and help make it affordable.

AND OMG this is definitely gonna result in leverage for the workers. These jobs are ******* ridiculous, demanding wild qualifications & experience for start up positions. I don't even know what the **** that is. This is where I'm supposed to be building experience, stupid.

This is brutal . He thought he was soooo funny then ended up with that posthumous award.

740B505C-0F13-48DC-A36E-48F5914BA767.png

51232774-AA9A-43AC-A0FE-2B7B19C3EC9A.png

5BB5E959-9220-4597-B249-5399BD96F381.jpeg

It’s one thing to make a mockery of Covid and die as a direct result.

It’s quite another for the last image taken of you, as a man, to be one where you are proudly displaying a women’s pad across your face.

Sheeeeeeesh!

Back
Top Bottom