Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

“Tyranny” :stoneface:

ifhedies.jpg

nt'ers who are parents, besides being uncomfortable what is so horrible about kids wearing masks? These anti-mask parents going crazy and assaulting people.

I haven't heard any NT parents talking negatively about masking their children. Speaking from experience, I was probably going a little too hard on the earloops trying to get a perfect fit/seal and my son got a scab behind one of his ears. I've since loosened up on them. Both kids had some irritation on the bridge of the nose, probably from readjusting too much. Otherwise, it's a small price to pay for safety. Neither one complains at all.

nt'ers who are parents, besides being uncomfortable what is so horrible about kids wearing masks? These anti-mask parents going crazy and assaulting people.

I honestly can’t relate to any of their sentiments and takes on the situation. My daughter is 7 and she understands that “the virus” is why she’s having to wear a mask and the importance of it. I think most kids will continue to be okay wearing one if parents are okay with them wearing it…

Back
Top Bottom