Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's interesting to see all these people who change their stance one it impacts them. It clearly shows the disconnect on what they THINK they believe, because they aren't doing their own research and forming an opinion that may be unpopular to their "friends and family".

The worst is the younger generation who is spewing this nonsense about it being a political thing. It just shows you how dumb some people can be, and I blame social media for this entirely. They simply don't know better, because that's how they were raised and think its right.

Complaining about wearing a mask in August 2021 is absolute bollocks on many levels. I get it, its uncomfortable. I don't want to wear one. However, I don't want to be on life support at the hospital because I felt like it would ruin the natural wave of my beard.

In regards to the friends and Trump convo on the previous page, we gotta stop giving clowns a Donald Trump pass and get to the root cause of why they’d support such a racist, misogynistic, anti-intellectual in the first place. The answers are pretty obvious, but I can see how they’d be hard to acknowledge. It sucks being enlightened to who someone truly is past the surface level.

Not sure how you guys do it b/c any Trump fan couldn’t be a friend to me, history be damned. Some lines you just don’t cross. Hell, I’ve lost family members over Trump. It sucks but good riddance. I’d rather build with people of integrity, decency and empathy.

This x1000 I personally did not lose anyone in my life to the Trump debacle. Because if we’re being completely honest people who sided with him already showed signs of being like that even before he was in office.

#ModernaGang putting numbers on the board! Latest study out of Qatar shows effectiveness against infection:
Moderna 84.8%
Pfizer 53.5%

A recent Mayo Clinic study showed similar figures:
Moderna 76%
Pfizer 42%

#ModernaGang putting numbers on the board! Latest study out of Qatar shows effectiveness against infection:
Moderna 84.8%
Pfizer 53.5%

Moderna 76%
Pfizer 42%

Might have something to do with the dose amount but either way it seems like the best of the bunch

53%?

doctor-dahell-smilie-final.png

whywesteppin whywesteppin is right on. In all likelihood they'll end up being much more similar, with waning immunity from Pfizer being approved earlier. But I had Moderna and we never see any news good or bad about it, so let me have this one bro...

Anyone else think the GOP going so hard on the covid denial/prevention as a work around to reducing SS + medicaid liabilities?

^ Ya I thought about that too, profiting from more people needing treatment :smh:

Seems like a one off though, thought as a group they could at least get behind slashing SS/Medicaid

whywesteppin whywesteppin is right on. In all likelihood they'll end up being much more similar, with waning immunity from Pfizer being approved earlier. But I had Moderna and we never see any news good or bad about it, so let me have this one bro...
lol this one's all yours.

in terms of serious illness they both are holding up strong. if indeed moderna is better at preventing infection, it'll be interesting to see what exactly is the reason since the mRNA vaccines are so similar.

lol this one's all yours.

in terms of serious illness they both are holding up strong. if indeed moderna is better at preventing infection, it'll be interesting to see what exactly is the reason since the mRNA vaccines are so similar.

If I'm getting a booster, I'd really like it to be more specific to the circulating VOC's, a multi-valent or pan-CoV that will give more broad immunity. In no rush to re-up on the OG retro if studies are showing strong protection against severe disease, hospitalization, and death.

Moderna 84.8%
Pfizer 53.5%

Moderna 76%
Pfizer 42%

#PFIZER

avK_Jl.gif

Moderna 84.8%
Pfizer 53.5%

Moderna 76%
Pfizer 42%

Any news about boosters and can we mix match these bad boys ?

Back
Top Bottom