Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Easy. Go back to last year when they weren't serving food or drinks on planes.

My point is Mask requirements go out the door when flight attendants come around and serve everyone on the flight resulting in the entire plane unmasking at once while they eat.
Of course if you have a medical condition and prove it you should be allowed to at any time but there are better ways to go about this.
Most these slobs are only flying for a couple of hours anyways they don't need to stuff their faces in that short period of time.

That's a wild judgement to make :lol:

Heard from my dad that my cousin is in town and we're gonna have a family lunch in the city. Haven't taken the train or been to the city in over 2 years.

Got into a wild argument with my pops over the weekend, he's upset my sister is waiting to get vaccinated.

Pops has been stuck in the house for the better part of the year because his wife (my stepmom) is immunocompromised.

My dad thinks my sister who is very liberal (and over the age of 30) is falling for right wing political rhetoric (which is crazy to hear coming from Nigerian, accent and all).

I will always stand with the your body your choice crowd so we ended up having words after he pleaded with me to persuade my sis.

Anyway, I genuinely can't believe how covid/ this vax **** is impacting america. I myself am vaccinated and I never want to see this country force that on someone unwilling.

Last edited:
Got into a wild argument with my pops over the weekend, he's upset my sister is waiting to get vaccinated.

Pops has been stuck in the house for the better part of the year because his wife (my stepmom) is immunocompromised.

My dad thinks my sister who is very liberal (and over the age of 30) is falling for white wing political rhetoric (which is crazy to hear coming from Nigerian, accent and all).

I will always stand with the your body your choice crowd so we ended up having words after he pleaded with me to persuade my sis.

Anyway, I genuinely can't believe how covid/ this vax **** is impacting america. I myself am vaccinated and I never want to see this country force that on someone unwilling.

does your sister live with them? see them often?

My dad thinks my sister who is very liberal (and over the age of 30) is falling for white wing political rhetoric (which is crazy to hear coming from Nigerian, accent and all).

After damn near a year and a half of this **** show you really can’t understand how it’s impacting this country? That’s a wild hot take.

And your dad is spot on, btw. Your sister is being foolish. Admittedly that is her choice, and I’m all for her right to choose. But it’s a stupid choice and the facts support that.

After damn near a year and a half of this **** show you really can’t understand how it’s impacting this country? That’s a wild hot take.

And your dad is spot on, btw. Your sister is being foolish. Admittedly that is her choice, and I’m all for her right to choose. But it’s a stupid choice and the facts support that.

When they hear stuff like this its hard to convince them otherwise...dude makes a convincing case in his arguments for the uneducated.

My dad thinks my sister who is very liberal (and over the age of 30) is falling for right wing political rhetoric (which is crazy to hear coming from Nigerian, accent and all).

The only person in this situation that sounds like they got sense is your dad.

- mplsdunk mplsdunk me and Jeff are disappointed in you for repping this **** too

Back
Top Bottom