Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Make them take rapid tests every time they enter a place then. Make them wear a n95. Plenty to make their life more difficult (as it should be).
Essential work outfit for whoever's in charge of doing this:

Essential work outfit for whoever's in charge of doing this:

Its still giving them a choice. At the end of the day that’s what the antivax crowd wants

Asthma and covid has my lungs effed for life. Welp

Sorry to hear that.

But yea I agree with Shogun. My caution with covid was mostly driven by the fact that I was afraid of having long covid side effects. Have a friend to this day that has issues breathing since he recovered. And this guy was a hardcore gym enthusiast and did boxing 3x per week. Now he can’t even jog 15 months later.

Sorry to hear that.

But yea I agree with Shogun. My caution with covid was mostly driven by the fact that I was afraid of having long covid side effects. Have a friend to this day that has issues breathing since he recovered. And this guy was a hardcore gym enthusiast and did boxing 3x per week. Now he can’t even jog 15 months later.
Yeah I’m somewhat in the same boat that I get extremely winded just walking up stairs or even jogging.

Can’t even smash for a full 30 mins cause I need to take breaks now since I get winded so quick.

Tests came back positive at home, negative at urgent care, positive 2 days later at urgent care.

Fully vaccinated.

Unless you are certain people you are in close contact with are vaccinated, keep your mask on. I know these bums are my job who stopped wearing masks weren't vaccinated and I should have kept mine on.

Don't take off your masks.

Tests came back positive at home, negative at urgent care, positive 2 days later at urgent care.

Fully vaccinated.

Unless you are certain people you are in close contact with are vaccinated, keep your mask on. I know these bums are my job who stopped wearing masks weren't vaccinated and I should have kept mine on.

Don't take off your masks.

What are your symptoms? Did you infect anyone else (if you know) ?

How are your symptoms? Hopefully the fact that your second test came back negative indicates the viral load is relatively low and you'll brush it off quickly.
Masks can be an annoyance if you let them, but that's why I've tried out so many and came up with my favorites that are both comfortable and protective. At this point, it's nothing for me to wear one all day every day.

My good friend got Covid from her son who’s 4.5 yrs old. Then her husband and daughter (6 yr old) got it. Adults are fully vaccinated. For the symptoms, my friend had really bad head colds, husband had a 102 fever and body aches, kids had a cold but was fine after 2 days. My friend and her husband were out of commission for a good 5 days.

They finished quarantine yesterday and thank god they are all good.

They are always masked up, social distance, etc… I didnt ask how her son got it tho. Continue to be safe out there!

My good friend got Covid from her son who’s 4.5 yrs old. Then her husband and daughter (6 yr old) got it. Adults are fully vaccinated. For the symptoms, my friend had really bad head colds, husband had a 102 fever and body aches, kids had a cold but was fine after 2 days. My friend and her husband were out of commission for a good 5 days.

They finished quarantine yesterday and thank god they are all good.

They are always masked up, social distance, etc… I didnt ask how her son got it tho. Continue to be safe out there!

Thats why I feel it’s only a matter of time for everyone.

It only gets worst when school starts next month. Im willing to bet there will be an outbreak at some schools by September. :rolleyes
At this point, I'm out of "thoughts and prayers".

It only gets worst when school starts next month. Im willing to bet there will be an outbreak at some schools by September. :rolleyes
At this point, I'm out of "thoughts and prayers".
I've been bracing myself for an email from the principal of my kids' school saying that masks are no longer required. If they keep masks mandatory at least until all kids have had a chance to be vaccinated I'll be happy.

What are your symptoms? Did you infect anyone else (if you know) ?

Not sure. I had symptoms after work and then started testing and didn't go back until I had consecutive negative tests. That didn't happen. Right now it feels like bad allergies. Stuffy nose, congestion, watery eyes. I usually take a multi and extra vitamin C, ironically I ran out of the Vitamin C last week. No fever yet, taste and smell is there. Just feels like a small cold.

Back
Top Bottom