Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
AA899CFD-525F-4693-AD48-4CF7BBD94226.jpeg

Homie got his 2nd dose and this what happened.

i got a little fatigue off my 2nd dose. some coworkers had chills and fatigue but nothing serious.
it was weird. mine was like a flash and only lasted a couple of hours.
i didn't take anything for it but pacifico and some oxtails.

don't be scared of it. my peace of mind now when im the hospital is invaluable.

also an update on my pops is he is actually doing a lot better and got transferred out the ICU. there's a lot of hope now. appreciate the sympathies my g's. :smokin

Last edited:
12 days into the infection. No symptoms in the last four days. My Employee Health doctor has released me to go back to work. He said since I haven’t had symptoms for awhile now that I’m no longer infectious. He also said I can take the second dose of the vaccine 💉 as scheduled. I don’t know man. I’m talk my regular doctor to see what he advices.

12 days into the infection. No symptoms in the last four days. My Employee Health doctor has released me to go back to work. He said since I haven’t had symptoms for awhile now that I’m no longer infectious. He also said I can take the second dose of the vaccine 💉 as scheduled. I don’t know man. I’m talk my regular doctor to see what he advices.

You're worried about taking the second dose? Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't understand why you think waiting would help in any way.

You're worried about taking the second dose? Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't understand why you think waiting would help in any way.
I’m take the dose. Is just that my personal doctor told me something different last week. So I was trying to get a clear answer.

I shared what I read from here about people who got their 2nd dose with my co-workers, and she said it's expected since the 2nd dose will stimulate more body resistance. She already schedules a time off after her schedule. I guess I'll find out myself next week.

Heads up, anyone looking to buy Powecom KN95 masks (or just looking for quality masks that will actually protect you against aerosol transmission), you can get a 10 pack for $12.50 right now

Last edited:
My coworker tested positive so they made us test today. I took the PCR test and tested negative. Im glad they only did one nostril because that joint was very uncomfortable.

Back
Top Bottom