Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
My uncle is flying back to the Philippines today. Heard it still sucks over there with most places still being in lockdown. He's avoiding the snowstorm here though.

Welp...count me out.
8FA4392C-E2B0-4318-B4C8-9DF30DB851A6.jpeg

I love the loons that claim they don't want the vaccine because the government will put a chip in them to track whatever they do

Yet they click accept on Facebook's terms and conditions without a second thought
These vaccines are really just to see who can be easily controlled.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go post publicly about how much I unconditionally support the police.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on not getting the vaccine? I’m a little skeptical (by no means am I anti-vax). I want to listen to the professionals and experts but also am mindful of what has happened in the past (Tuskegee experiment), allergic reactions, etc. I just read that someone in the medical field that works in Alaska got the shot and 10 later went into anaphylactic shock. I guess when if it came down to it, I’m more afraid of getting covid 19 then not getting the vaccine. Just don’t know what to believe anymore.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on not getting the vaccine? I’m a little skeptical (by no means am I anti-vax). I want to listen to the professionals and experts but also am mindful of what has happened in the past (Tuskegee experiment), allergic reactions, etc. I just read that someone in the medical field that works in Alaska got the shot and 10 later went into anaphylactic shock. I guess when if it came down to it, I’m more afraid of getting covid 19 then not getting the vaccine. Just don’t know what to believe anymore.
AFAIK the Tuskegee experiment went wrong becssude they skipped steps in quality control and the vaccines contained too much of the live virus, which caused the deaths.

The mrna vaccines don't contain any part of the virus at all.

Allergies are a valid concern. I have seafood and antibiotic allergies but I'm going to roll the dice. I want the vaccine.

Back
Top Bottom