Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
The older I get the less I've been taken. I'm in my early 30's and I havent taken medicine since my mid to late 20's. It'll have to be life saving due to me being on a stretcher or on my deathbed..

Edit: I do. I take an athsma inhaler. If that wasnt invented, I wouldn't be here today.
My concerns with the vaccine are the same as all medicine, I dont like to take it. I'll take it if theres no other option or I cant resolve the issue otherwise. It's not too much of a problem wearing a mask and being social distanced from people..

I have no idea what they use to make the mrna vaccines besides the mrna

.... Actually, where is the mrna coming from?

I've no clue lol

the mrna is synthetic (chemical synthesis) which is why the manufacturing process is much quicker and can be scaled up easier than a traditional vaccine

instead of creating viral proteins, they're creating the mrna which teaches the body how to create viral proteins

They don't use eggs for the mRNA vaccines. They are worried about people with a history of severe allergic reactions getting the vaccine, but this is a small risk and easily mitigated. CDC now says those people should still get vaccinated, although UK is still warning against it:

"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Sunday said people who have experienced severe reactions to prior vaccines or injectable drugs can still get the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine for Covid-19, but should discuss the risks with their doctors and be monitored for 30 minutes afterward."

"Mbaeyi said people with other types of allergies — to food, latex, pollen or other substances — do not have to take special precautions and are recommended to receive the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine.

The guidance differs from instructions issued by British regulators, who are recommending against vaccination for people who have experienced anaphylaxis due to allergies to food or medicine. The cases of anaphylaxis in that country are still under investigation, as the cause remains unknown."

"the vaccine consists of messenger RNA and four lipid nanoparticles and that there are no preservatives or other ingredients in the vaccine"

My wife has celiacs which is an auto immune disease. I wonder if she can take it.

They didn’t ask about that when I got mine - it was history of anaphylaxis or reaction to a vaccine, do you carry an epi-pen, are you on certain medications...

Celiac isn’t mentioned and I can’t think of any reason that would be a problem.

The Pfizer vaccine doesn’t have anything to do with eggs either - a lot of vaccines are grown in eggs but this one is different.

The main things they are worried about were anaphylactic reactions and pregnant/breastfeeding or planning on becoming pregnant.

Yet you are forcing that poor lovely woman to move to South Dakota

You a cold piece of work :smh:

she wants to go because it’s easier to open restaurants there.

we’re not going for 4 or 5 years.

you won’t believe this but it’s easier to find gluten free food there due to places being pretentious and not caring here. Vegas is still gluten free capitol though. :pimp:

my boy and his wife just copped something out there too, went out and shot the **** with the neighbors. They’re from Tahoe. Lib invasion is real bruh. :lol:

the mrna is synthetic (chemical synthesis) which is why the manufacturing process is much quicker and can be scaled up easier than a traditional vaccine

instead of creating viral proteins, they're creating the mrna which teaches the body how to create viral proteins
I'd like to know about the process of the synthesis

The path has been cleared for Moderna. Let’s get it!

Moderna vaccine showing evidence of mucosal immunity, meaning there is low likelihood of asymptomatic infection

This video answers some of the myths about COVID-19 vaccines

I couldn't help but cringe hearing the ridiculous things some of these people say when asked if they'll get vaccinated. Not all that different from some responses in this thread, actually.

Last edited:
The path has been cleared for Moderna. Let’s get it!

Moderna vaccine showing evidence of mucosal immunity, meaning there is low likelihood of asymptomatic infection

Does it mean we could see Moderna vaccine in addition to pfitzer? Sounds like Moderna is "better" option and looks good on paper.

Does it mean we could see Moderna vaccine in addition to pfitzer? Sounds like Moderna is "better" option and looks good on paper.
Yes, both will be distributed simultaneously. It is unclear whether anyone will actually have a choice, but they will definitely know because Pfizer second dose is 21 days, while Moderna is 28, IIRC.

Back
Top Bottom