Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Haven’t been here in a while. Crazy times we’re in; foreseeable future may be even crazier.

Do you guys think spraying a Cloth mask down with disinfectant is enough before re-wearing?

How long before wearing? My concern would be that you’re potentially breathing in residual fumes since the mask would be right up against your face. If it was alcohol or hydrogen peroxide I wouldn’t be as concerned, but a chemical disinfectant like Clorox or Lysol wouldn’t be safe, IMO. If you don’t have access to a laundry machine, even a good hand wash with soap and warm water, then air dry should clean it sufficiently.

How long before wearing? My concern would be that you’re potentially breathing in residual fumes since the mask would be right up against your face. If it was alcohol or hydrogen peroxide I wouldn’t be as concerned, but a chemical disinfectant like Clorox or Lysol wouldn’t be safe, IMO. If you don’t have access to a laundry machine, even a good hand wash with soap and warm water, then air dry should clean it sufficiently.
Not for immediate wear. Would let it settle for a long time before wearing.
Wondering if this is viable when on the go and not able to wash

People have nothing to do with themselves
It’s a “test”voyage. People are literally volunteering to be guinea pigs.
Also it’s disturbing to know that Royal Caribbean owns their own private island in the Bahamas.

Im out of the house yall.

tenor.gif

With that said, this s*** def took a toll on my body though. Did a little bit of cleaning up the house the other day and went for a short moderate paced walk with my daughter yesterday, both took a ton of energy. A couple of hours later i had this feeling/soreness aching across my chest & heart. It happened a few times and i didnt like it so i went in to an urgent care they did an ekg, and some tests everything was good though. Dr said its a good thing i did the walk and small amounts of exercise to help build up my lungs and stuff again just dont get crazy with it

Also it’s disturbing to know that Royal Caribbean owns their own private island in the Bahamas.

I believe most big cruise lines own their own private islands in the Caribbean that become one of the ports of call during a cruise in that region.

man, that´s just scratching the surface of what those fools get away with.

between this, the colonialism, the pollution, and registering in foreign countries so they can avoid US taxes and use trash labor laws to basically hire slaves, I would not shed a single tear if the entire cruise industry sunk.

**** all those greedy scumbags, never forget they helped exacerbate this pandemic.

UPDATE: TMZ has confirmed Jeremih is battling COVID-19 in an ICU, currently on a ventilator after his condition recently worsened.
Chance The Rapper, 50 Cent, Big Sean, Ebro, and more, gathered prayers for the Chicago singer on Saturday.

Jeremih is reportedly improving in the midst of a battle with complications from the COVID-19 virus. The 33-year-old singer’s family released a statement on Wednesday, urging fans to take the virus seriously.

“His family would like to remind the world that COVID-19 is real,” the statement reads. “Also, it’s important for people infected to quarantine and let their families and friends know ASAP. There’s no shame in contracting COVID-19, and people that have it need to be responsible and considerate of others.”

The statement goes on to say the virus has “viciously attacked his body,” but they believe he is making a recovery with the help of hospital staff. “He’s not out of the woods yet,” the statement continues, “but progress is being made. The family and friends are praying that he starts breathing on his own soon, and makes a full recovery.”

On Saturday afternoon, a number of collaborators and friends took to socials to gather prayers for the Chicago singer. “Please if you can take a second to pray for my friend Jeremih, he is like a brother to me and he’s ill right now,” wrote Chance The Rapper on Twitter. “Praying for your strength,” says Big Sean. “Pray for my boy [Jeremih] he’s not doing good this covid **** is real,” said 50 Cent, who went on to claim the singer was in the ICU in Chicago.

“He is responsive today,” 50 Cent tweeted on Sunday, “doing a little better.”

Yeah i went on Royal Carribean cruise back in 2013 i think and their island is Coco Kay or something like that. They may have more than 1 but thats where we went to for the day.

Edit: just googled its cococay, and DAMN it looks like a full on water park now

Idk how anyone would want to board a cruise and go at the point in time :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom