Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tested Negative on the rapid test. Wife did too.
Waiting on the PCR test results which should be back in 3 days.
They told me that because the person I was exposed to tested positive only 2 days ago that I should go back in 6-8 days to get retested because that’s the “incubation period”

it’s true, the rapid antigen tests are most accurate a day or 2 before symptoms and a few days after. That’s when viral loads are highest and those less sensitive tests are more likely to detect it. No reason to retest unless you experience symptoms

how long does this no smell or taste last? This is pure torture

Hope you recover asap man.

Take 2 grams of vitamin C daily for now. Eat healthy too (best time since you can't taste anything anyway). Body going through a virus it never had to fight off before.

Its torture and can be a downer. Mine lasted for 2-3 weeks. It randomly comes back though.

Take 2 grams of vitamin C daily for now. Eat healthy too (best time since you can't taste anything anyway). Body going through a virus it never had to fight off before.

Its torture and can be a downer. Mine lasted for 2-3 weeks. It randomly comes back though.
damn! 2-3 weeks? jeez

and thank you. Been taking zinc and vitamin c all day.

Ended up getting the rona :smh:

felt like I had the flu then woke up this morning taste and smell completely gone

flu like symptoms already clearing up

how long does this no smell or taste last? This is pure torture

get well soon brethren

you don’t recommend high dose vitamin D?

Most of us are low in vitamin D as is. Not against it as an extra supplement, if you're not taking a daily multivitamin.

have you seen the study linking vitamin D (even after infection) with more favorable COVID recovery? I know Dr Campbell covered it on his channel and I’m pretty sure I posted it here a while back

it’s true, the rapid antigen tests are most accurate a day or 2 before symptoms and a few days after. That’s when viral loads are highest and those less sensitive tests are more likely to detect it. No reason to retest unless you experience symptoms
my cousin’s husband got tested Tuesday because he started experiencing symptoms and the result was negative. He tested again today because his symptoms kept progressing and tested positive.

Back
Top Bottom