Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Today's update on the numbers. Keep in mind Mondays are slow, but the 7-day average are going up, even for deaths now.

Midwest is out of control but all the other regions are increasing rapidly as well.

I predict we'll get over 100,000 cases each day on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday of this week.

haxgjlsfevw51.jpg

Came home to a housemate who got a cough, not dry, and no other symptoms but not getting tested. Whole house on lockdown for next 2 weeks. I should stayed in Miami :smh: I was locking down for 2 weeks anyway since I just got back.

Quarantine rules "loosen" b/c of upcoming holiday season (Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.)..........oh boi :stoneface:

Quarantine rules "loosen" b/c of upcoming holiday season (Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.)..........oh boi :stoneface:

Once again it comes down to money and not the Heath and safety of the Residence of New York State who the hell needs tourists in a time like this

I posted a few weeks back that nyc and England wanted to bring back international flights from England to nyc
I hope that idea is scrapped

england is in total lockdown like most Parts of Europe are currently

My sister tested positive today. Her two kids tested negative. She had some people over to her apartment on Saturday including my mom.

I was with them on Saturday Afterwards, but we were all outdoors with masks except the kids and one other adult male. Total time with them together as a group outdoors was probably 30 minutes.

My nerves are killing me right now.

My sister tested positive today. Her two kids tested negative. She had some people over to her apartment on Saturday including my mom.

I was with them on Saturday Afterwards, but we were all outdoors with masks except the kids and one other adult male. Total time with them together as a group outdoors was probably 30 minutes.

When did her symptoms start? They say the day or 2 before and after symptoms start are the most contagious periods. Hopefully she's feeling well and makes a full recovery. If you were all wearing masks outdoors you should hopefully be safe.

Last edited:

Wow bro I hope you your sister and the rest of your Immediate family will do ok and pull through

If you sister wore the mask the whole time, it's less likely everyone else got infected when you all were outside. Hopefully everyone is OK and speedy recovery for your sister.

When did her symptoms start? They say the day or 2 before and after symptoms start are the most contagious periods. Hopefully she's feeling well and makes a full recovery. I you were all wearing masks outdoors you should hopefully be safe.
Her symptoms just started today. Apparently her friend who with us tested positive before her so that person may have been the spreader.

What is the most accurate Covid-19 test to get? There’s one that gives you results in minutes and one that takes a few days to get your result

Back
Top Bottom