Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
today's update. looks like deaths are coming down. what next? will numbers keep declining? why are they declining to begin with? is this just a temporary respite due to people reacting to the massive explosion of cases in July? or is this magically going to keep fading? and can we trust these numbers?

today's update. looks like deaths are coming down. what next? will numbers keep declining? why are they declining to begin with? is this just a temporary respite due to people reacting to the massive explosion of cases in July? or is this magically going to keep fading? and can we trust these numbers?

If you asked me the reason the numbers are lower is because the Trump administration is cooking the numbers

didn’t something happen a few weeks ago where the administration is now sharing the numbers or something to that effect

If you asked me the reason the numbers are lower is because the Trump administration is cooking the numbers

didn’t something happen a few weeks ago where the administration is now sharing the numbers or something to that effect

THIS

Plus, the recent news about them "restricting testing" away from asymptomatic folk.................SMH, those numbers are about to really get skewed

They've been approving test for months, but when are they actually getting to the public.
They say in September, with a broader roll-out in October. But it still needs to be conducted by a health professional. I wonder if they'll deploy these to pharmacies, so you can just stop in, get a swab, and get your results while you wait.

50 million tests for a month is pretty good. That exceeds the total number of tests we're doing in a month. So this will double or triple testing capacity.

They say in September, with a broader roll-out in October. But it still needs to be conducted by a health professional. I wonder if they'll deploy these to pharmacies, so you can just stop in, get a swab, and get your results while you wait.

50 million tests for a month is pretty good. That exceeds the total number of tests we're doing in a month. So this will double or triple testing capacity.

I keep hearing of these different test but the turn around time isn't getting any better.

That's another problem with the spread. I'm still hearing people turned away because they don't have symptoms.

And when I got my test I sat may *** down. Are all of these people waiting on test results doing the same or living life as normal until they get their results? Mine took well over ten days. I had a friend in DC who took like three weeks.

And when I got my test I sat may *** down. Are all of these people waiting on test results doing the same or living life as normal until they get their results? Mine took well over ten days. I had a friend in DC who took like three weeks.
It's just not reasonable to expect everybody to stay home waiting for their test results, especially given these ridiculous turnaround times. If anything, requiring people to stay home waiting for their results will discourage people from getting tested. That said, if you live in a hotspot and you have a fever and feel like ****, you should stay home regardless.

I posted some thing about this in the past
Wow. So it’s the gas fumes that creep up, and not so much the water being contaminated? Like if someone who has it coughs in a pool, it’s not in the water right?
Any and all hvac systems scare me. That’s what got the folks in the cruise ships in trouble. Anything with shared pipes or vents appears troubling.

dfdpy35pohj51.jpg

The wild part is it's always the dumb and average AF ppl... like bruh you had to take the ACTs... you were a C student your whole life... and NOW your the only one that can see thru what others cannot? So weird man.

The wild part is it's always the dumb and average AF ppl... like bruh you had to take the ACTs... you were a C student your whole life... and NOW your the only one that can see thru what others cannot? So weird man.

Well....it was a reason they were dumb. Clearly the teachers tried.

Back
Top Bottom