Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
i did i saw this night is was on cnn
i dont need to watch it again

this was right when the virus was starting to spread
I would think being a Yang fan his message would resonate when he says in order to fight for the things he'd like to see happen
..and Bernie supporters alike you first have to suck up your pride and help vote a psychopath out even if it's for not the most enthusiastic of candidates on top of a ticket.

He's not being VP so that's out of the question. If he had an integral part of a policy or another cabinet position would that change your mind?

I see so many idiots on twitter & ig saying they can"t vote for biden because he's also racist and a pedophile. My first time hearing about him being that stuff. These people have blm all in their twitter names and profile pics but seem ok with trump winning again and continuing to make our country worse for all minorities.

Russian Bots

i did i see this the night of the primary
i dont need to watch it again

this was right when the virus was starting to spread

joe biden is not an outstanding citizen when he's rubbing up on women
when he son is smoking crack cocaine in a strip club

he's not any different than donald trump in alot of way

You still didn't answer the question about ARE YOU WILLING TO GIVE UP CONGRESS SEATS TO PEOPLE THAT WILL HARM US JUST 'CUZ YOU HATE BOTH PRESIDENTIAL CANDIATES?

I would think being a Yang fan his message would resonate when he says in order to fight for the things he'd like to see happen
..and Bernie supporters alike you first have to suck up your pride and help vote a psychopath out even if it's for not the most enthusiastic of candidates on top of a ticket.

He's not being VP so that's out of the question. If he had an integral part of a policy or another cabinet position would that change your mind?

i might then i would consider voting for biden

Last edited:
You still didn't answer the question about ARE YOU WILLING TO GIVE UP CONGRESS SEATS TO PEOPLE THAT WILL HARM US JUST 'CUZ YOU HATE BOTH PRESIDENTIAL CANDIATES?

the harm is already done and it's getting worse
joe biden cant bring back 143,289 people

Coronavirus Cases:
Deaths:

Unfortunately idk of people can evolve quickly enough from “I’m gonna sit out the vote” to “if I sit out things get worse”.

Pride is playing to big a role in modern times. Everyone things they have everything figured out already.

:smh: @ people really entertaining just not voting while we’re in a thread about a ****ing pandemic that didn’t have to grow to its current magnitude if the current President actually knew what the **** he was doing. And we won’t even get into all the other issues outside of COVID.

This is why America is doomed. Bunch of clown *** dudes who really want to play the “both sides are the same” game after almost 4 years of daily chaos. Unreal.

Not voting is voting for Trump. You might as well wear a MAGA hat too.

Me and aepps20 aepps20 only talk when we gotta figure out who gonna pick up and drop off Big Momma at church and bingo.

Other than that, mans don't return my calls.
giphy (48).gif

My attempt to get the thread back on track....

Aside from the mix of feelings of anxiety, panic, sadness, anger, and disbelief, my experience with this pandemic has been mostly positive. I count my blessings that I’ve been able to work and provide for my family while my wife and kids have stayed home since March with no end in sight. Nothing major to spend money on has allowed us to save for the future...

My attempt to get the thread back on track....

Aside from the mix of feelings of anxiety, panic, sadness, anger, and disbelief, my experience with this pandemic has been mostly positive. I count my blessings that I’ve been able to work and provide for my family while my wife and kids have stayed home since March with no end in sight. Nothing major to spend money on has allowed us to save for the future...

Thank you, hopefully it sticks.

1st test: pos
2nd test: pos
3rd test: neg
4th test: pos
5th test: "needs new sample"

luckily, it's not that hard to get tests around my area.. but :smh::angry:..

There is one simple reason to vote for Biden: the Supreme Court. If Trump wins, we risk Roe v Wade. That affects half the population. If you don't vote for Biden, you are essentially saying, "**** women, I'm a selfish bastard."

There has also been a slow but steady dismantling of many of our institutions over the past 4 years. This pandemic and the fallout from the horrendous response by the Trump administration is not a one-off thing. Don't be delusional. Do the right thing.

1st test: pos
2nd test: pos
3rd test: neg
4th test: pos
5th test: "needs new sample"

luckily, it's not that hard to get tests around my area.. but :smh::angry:..
That's strange. Maybe they didn't get a good sample in the third test.

Have you been symptomatic throughout this time?

That's strange. Maybe they didn't get a good sample in the third test.

Have you been symptomatic throughout this time?

first two tests, i couldn't smell anything. by the time i took my 3rd test, my smell was back. i don't have any symptoms now.

Back
Top Bottom