Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
FIOS man was installing in my house and he texted like 6 times before arriving, "does anyone in your home have covid19 symptoms?", and, "will you please wear a mask while installation is being done"?

After like 30 minutes of doing work, man asks me, do we really have to wear these masks or not? :lol:. I'm like I'll keep mine on, but he took his off for the rest of the installation.😆
I'm gonna be switching from FiOS to optimum in a few weeks. Gotta find out if they're doing installations right now and hope it's quick.

I'm gonna be switching from FiOS to optimum in a few weeks. Gotta find out if they're doing installations right now and hope it's quick.
Total time to switch phone and internet from Spectrum to Fios took about 2-3 hours. Most of the time guy was outside drilling and setting up the box. About 10 minutes working inside the living room.

And looks like appointment times are spread out, customer service also takes longer due to covid19.

I’ve been wanting to go to the beach badly but can’t bring myself to it. What beach did you go to and what time would you say is good to catch a spot like this?

My balcony has been a life saver. It faces a bunch of backyards from the street next to us so I get a little bit of nature but I wish I had a backyard for socially distant fam and friends get togethers.
Stopped smoking hookah and weed since February because I need my lungs at 100%

stopped smoking trees myself since the first week of march for the same reason
but i been thinking of starting up again cause 4 months into this coronavirus nonsense i cant get any regular sleep unless i take sleeping pills i said this before but now its getting really bad since i cant sleep unless i pop a pill

i break the pill up cause its really strong its called Quetiapine

also with these people smoking hookah and i never got its appeal why risk your life for some orange flavored tobacco smoked in a dirty tube

i guess we all go to hell in different ways but dont these idiots know your not just killing yourself your taking others with you

Last edited:
but i been thinking of starting up again cause 4 months into this coronavirus nonsense i cant get any regular sleep unless i take sleeping pills i said this before but now its getting really bad since i cant sleep unless i pop a pill

also with these people smoking hookah and i never got its appeal why risk your life for some orange flavored tobacco smoked in a dirty tube

i guess we all go to hell in different ways but dont these idiots know your not just killing yourself your taking others with you

Have you tried CBD? The oil is good and may help you sleep. Eases the anxiety and stress of not smoking trees. And if you really want a smoke substitute you can get CBD cartridges to vape.

Have you tried CBD? The oil is good and may help you sleep. Eases the anxiety and stress of not smoking trees. And if you really want a smoke substitute you can get CBD cartridges to vape.

I tried it before CBD its garbage you're better off smoking dirt weed

the carts are too much money and i dont want to vape

Last edited:
White House blocking cdc from testifying on reopening schools.....

How does this work? Rub it on you? Liquid form? I’d like to try something that’s natural. For me, 6 hours is phenomenal sleep. Can’t do more even if I try.

Are edibles something you have access to? In Houston we got high quality gummies, nerds ropes, rice crispies, and brownies that I know of. All plus more (vape pens, honestly dont know if those affect the lungs or not) have been floating around all have cali stickers on them my dude says they come cali. Of course none of that stuff is legal here, not sure if thc is legal where you're at. I'm sure they're around if got the right dude.

Also Quetiapine if I'm not mistaken is an anti psychotic and bi polar medication... im bi polar and it seems like I took that at one point in my treatment. Dont know if that's the best thing to sleep with, probably has buku side effects.

The best thing for sleep I've taken was not even a sleeping pill it will make you sleep 8 hours straight no issues. Only side effect I've had from it is super bizarre nightmares sometimes which I enjoy. Oh it will make you eat like a horse when you first start it. I've been taking it 12+ years. It's not a narcotic, it is controlled but most dr.s will have no issue prescribing it. Its name brand name is remeron, and generic is mirtazipine 30 to 45 mg pills work the best but it wouldn't hurt to start at 15mg. For someone bi polar like me it's been great for me because when I have a manic episode instead of staying up 5 or 6 days while it passes, I'm able to just go right to sleep. It also helps with anxiety.

https://www.nhs.uk/medicines/mirtazapine/

Are edibles something you have access to? In Houston we got high quality gummies, nerds ropes, rice crispies, and brownies that I know of. All plus more (vape pens, honestly dont know if those affect the lungs or not) have been floating around all have cali stickers on them my dude says they come cali. Of course none of that stuff is legal here, not sure if thc is legal where you're at. I'm sure they're around if got the right dude.

AlsoQuetiapine if I'm not mistaken is an anti psychotic and bi polar medication... im bi polar and it seems like I took that at one point in my treatment. Dont know if that's the best thing to sleep with, probably has buku side effects.

The best thing for sleep I've taken was not even a sleeping pill it will make you sleep 8 hours straight no issues. Only side effect I've had from it is super bizarre nightmares sometimes which I enjoy. Oh it will make you eat like a horse when you first start it. I've been taking it 12+ years. It's not a narcotic, it is controlled but most dr.s will have no issue prescribing it. Its name brand name is remeron, and generic is mirtazipine 30 to 45 mg pills work the best but it wouldn't hurt to start at 15mg. For someone bi polar like me it's been great for me because when I have a manic episode instead of staying up 5 or 6 days while it passes, I'm able to just go right to sleep. It also helps with anxiety.

https://www.nhs.uk/medicines/mirtazapine/

I can’t get ahold of good Edibles and when I was able to I never tried them because they were too expensive but I will look into this other medication that you’re talking about

Also your right on Quetiapine being a bipolar medication and I was never diagnosed but I believe I am slightly bipolar if that’s possible
If you taking this pill before which I’m sure that you have you know that sometimes you’ll wake up and you’ll feel very aggressive sometimes you won’t have any affects at all & sometimes your head hurts for a few hours

I just haven’t gotten a normal nights worth of sleep and if I did it was only may be 5 to 6 hours going to sleep naturally

I just don’t want to start smoking for the obvious reason that the coronavirus is still around and I don’t mind being sober because it’s better then being in a cloud of smoke because once I start to smoke I’ll be smoking all day and night long

Thanks for the name of this other medication
I’ll look into it

Those initial 3 jets would be excess deaths, correct? People are normalizing 1,000 deaths because deaths do happen and have happened.

“In 2017, an average of 7,708 deaths occurred each day.”

That’s how it’s generally normalized. Have people died from other causes since this started?
There's many ways to slice it. In terms of overall number of deaths, it's a fractional increase, so it's not like there's going to be a drastic reduction in the population size or something like that.

One thing to keep in mind is that it's 1000 for the whole country, but the majority of deaths are concentrated in a few regions. For those communities, the deaths are a bigger impact in terms of proportional impact. Also, one death also means 2 or 3 people were in the ICU for 2 weeks (and need longer term care after that), 10 or so were hospitalized, and, if the hospital was at capacity, then lots of routine care and elective surgeries had to be postponed and resources redirected.

It's worth mentioning that the deadliest cancer (lung) claims 370 lives per day. But heart disease claims 1700 lives per day.

So there's many ways to phrase it. I agree though in general that it's a bit sensationalistic to look at absolute numbers. The better question is how many of those deaths are preventable and what is the associated societal cost of each.

I can’t get ahold of good Edibles and when I was able to I never tried them because they were too expensive but I will look into this other medication that you’re talking about

Also your right on Quetiapine being a bipolar medication and I was never diagnosed but I believe I am slightly bipolar if that’s possible
If you taking this pill before which I’m sure that you have you know that sometimes you’ll wake up and you’ll feel very aggressive sometimes you won’t have any affects at all & sometimes your head hurts for a few hours

I just haven’t gotten a normal nights worth of sleep and if I did it was only may be 5 to 6 hours going to sleep naturally

I just don’t want to start smoking for the obvious reason that the coronavirus is still around and I don’t mind being sober because it’s better then being in a cloud of smoke because once I start to smoke I’ll be smoking all day and night long

Thanks for the name of this other medication
I’ll look into it

Where you located? Seems like I've asked you this before. You could be slightly bi polar, I'm a lot more serious (wont even get into the stuff I deal with aometimes abilify is what I'm currently taking and it's been pretty good to me. Have you talked to a psychiatrist? You might need a combo of the mirtazipine and a benzodiazepine xanax and ativan are a bit much but klonopin and valium might be something they put you on I take klonopin, both will knock you out though, but they'll help with the agitation you have when waking up. I think that's more anxiety either caused by the current situation or the drug itself.

Where you located? Seems like I've asked you this before. You could be slightly bi polar, I'm a lot more serious (wont even get into the stuff I deal with aometimes abilify is what I'm currently taking and it's been pretty good to me. Have you talked to a psychiatrist? You might need a combo of the mirtazipine and a benzodiazepine xanax and ativan are a bit much but klonopin and valium might be something they put you on I take klonopin, both will knock you out though, but they'll help with the agitation you have when waking up. I think that's more anxiety either caused by the current situation or the drug itself.

I’m in nyc
i’m certainly not gonna take Xanax lol
I know too many people on it and I know too many people that abuse it

I think im better off going back to smoking grass
But yeah since this started I have been on pins and needles

Another reason I stop smoking weed is when I would start to think the coronavirus at the very beginning or read about people loosing their lives I would get very upset and Emotional and pretty much tearing up worrying about my mother and my son

Now since I’ve been sober I’ve been able to control my emotions when it comes to reading or hearing about the coronavirus if anything I get extremely angry

No I never talked to a psychiatrist I’ve been through and done too much in my life to do so

but enough about me I don’t want to derail the thread if you can help me please DM me

thanks man

Last edited:
I’m in nyc
i’m certainly not gonna take Xanax lol
I know too many people on it and I know too many people that abuse it

I think im better off going back to smoking grass
But yeah since this started I have been on pins and needles

Another reason I stop smoking weed is when I would start to think the coronavirus at the very beginning or read about people loosing their lives I would get very upset motional and pretty much tearing up worrying about my mother and my son

Now since I’ve been sober I’ve been able to control my emotions when it comes to reading or hearing about the coronavirus if anything I get extremely angry

Dont really follow NYC weed news, but isn't it a state that's legal with dispinseries? You should be able to find all kinds of edibles if that's the case. Wish you were closer I could put you on someone.
I'm no Dr. Just speaking from experience, sounds like you could be slightly bi polar, you definitely have some anxiety issues. No joke about Xanax, I was switched from that to klonopin which is still a benzodiazepine and it's a much better anxiety drug, lasts 12 hours is much weaker than xanax which last around 4 hours, or even valium which is at the bottom of the benzodiazepine in strength but it's closer to xanax than klonopin only last about 4 hours. That's why xanax and valium are abused is the life of the pill, after 4 hrs you want another one... watched my little brother go down that rabbit hole a few times.

I tried it before CBD its garbage you're better off smoking dirt weed

the carts are too much money and i dont want to vape
CBD works for me. Instant pain relief and relaxation. I make sure I get the pure stuff.
How does this work? Rub it on you? Liquid form? I’d like to try something that’s natural. For me, 6 hours is phenomenal sleep. Can’t do more even if I try.
Liquid form you can take drops. This is what I use now.
Creams you can rub on your Body for pain and they make carts you can vape. The smoking method works well for me too.

Here are the sites I get mine from:

https://edocbd.com/
https://hempbombs.com/

Dont really follow NYC weed news, but isn't it a state that's legal with dispinseries? You should be able to find all kinds of edibles if that's the case. Wish you were closer I could put you on someone.
I'm no Dr. Just speaking from experience, sounds like you could be slightly bi polar, you definitely have some anxiety issues. No joke about Xanax, I was switched from that to klonopin which is still a benzodiazepine and it's a much better anxiety drug, lasts 12 hours is much weaker than xanax which last around 4 hours, or even valium which is at the bottom of the benzodiazepine in strength but it's closer to xanax than klonopin only last about 4 hours. That's why xanax and valium are abused is the life of the pill, after 4 hrs you want another one... watched my little brother go down that rabbit hole a few times.

weed is still illegal in nys im sure your on the west coast

klonopin is another abuse drug
I don’t think in need all these drugs more then anything I need to clear my head and sleep or a sleep aid that I can get off of and just get rest Naturally.

"Everybody in the entire US of A has COVID, TRUMP has failed us all"
-News Channels

If this was a Headline right now, a good percentage of AMERICA would like, sub and share.
They would be scared, and they would believe it.
This WORLD is screwed.

Back
Top Bottom