Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
This would be like 3 jumbo jets crashing with no survivors and then another 5,000 people getting sick enough from the debris to go to the hospital and many of them having chronic issues as a result.

Every day for the next month.
Those initial 3 jets would be excess deaths, correct? People are normalizing 1,000 deaths because deaths do happen and have happened.

“In 2017, an average of 7,708 deaths occurred each day.”

That’s how it’s generally normalized. Have people died from other causes since this started?

Gave in and took the fam to the beach. Social distancing has been extremely easy. Went where not a lot of people go. Still a little antsy but as safe as I can make it.

6C948ACC-E503-4088-8C4B-18396A21C4B9.jpeg

Bought a hookah and have a grill. I will be back yarding with the immidiate family all summer. Steinway was fun, I used to work in Steinway back in the day, but nothing is worth risking your health.

Gave in and took the fam to the beach. Social distancing has been extremely easy. Went where not a lot of people go. Still a little antsy but as safe as I can make it.

I've been saying man, the beach is literally the safest place you can be outside of your home as long as you can social distance. It's nonstop turbulent air.

FIOS man was installing in my house and he texted like 6 times before arriving, "does anyone in your home have covid19 symptoms?", and, "will you please wear a mask while installation is being done"?

After like 30 minutes of doing work, man asks me, do we really have to wear these masks or not? :lol:. I'm like I'll keep mine on, but he took his off for the rest of the installation.😆

I’ve been wanting to go to the beach badly but can’t bring myself to it. What beach did you go to and what time would you say is good to catch a spot like this?
Bought a hookah and have a grill. I will be back yarding with the immidiate family all summer. Steinway was fun, I used to work in Steinway back in the day, but nothing is worth risking your health.
My balcony has been a life saver. It faces a bunch of backyards from the street next to us so I get a little bit of nature but I wish I had a backyard for socially distant fam and friends get togethers.
Stopped smoking hookah and weed since February because I need my lungs at 100%

I’ve been wanting to go to the beach badly but can’t bring myself to it. What beach did you go to and what time would you say is good to catch a spot like this?

My balcony has been a life saver. It faces a bunch of backyards from the street next to us so I get a little bit of nature but I wish I had a backyard for socially distant fam and friends get togethers.
Stopped smoking hookah and weed since February because I need my lungs at 100%
I’m closer to Malibu. Got here at 1030 and set up. I’m at the edge of the small beach and most people gather at the middle near lifeguard towers. Actually surprised nobody is near us. Maybe it helps that we are predominantly Asian!!

Steinway is disgusting on a normal weekend but this is beyond repulsive. Cuomo getting tagged in the comments. Hopefully they force these places to close. Crazy they got hookah bars open right now.

Cuomo said he's implementing a 3 strikes and you're shutdown rule. So if there's 3 violations during phase 3/4 they get shutdown completely. No outdoor seating

Last edited:

I take my kids to the beach and park. I go to these places cuz it’s open and outdoors. Easy to social distance and my 5 yr old loves it. Lived in SD for 9 years and finally taking advantage of the beaches here. I go to beaches that are less busy/crowded. Don’t know if you have one of those beach tents but i bought one and it’s so clutch. Set it up and chill in the shade while the kids dig up sand.

I’m not from LA but from SD and i like to go to the beach in the AM and during the week. I don’t do weekends cuz that’s the busiest. I try to find spots near the lifeguard towers cuz they block off parts of the beach in order for them to have a clear path to the ocean in case somebody needs help. So i try to find a spot near their “taped off” areas so that nobody can sit next to us.

So far everybody here has respecting the social distancing rule when setting up their areas on the beach. They be sitting 15-20 feet away from each other.

Back
Top Bottom