Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

So, how close are we to sanctions against the US if we continue playing the ostrich?

Because I can see nations become increasingly intolerant of our BS if our visitors continue to refuse abiding by their regulations.

Had planned on going to Morocco in November. I still had hope the trip was possible in April. That **** a wrap now.

Had planned on going to Morocco in November. I still had hope the trip was possible in April. That **** a wrap now.
Was planning on attending a wedding in Hawaii in October for my wife's cousin. But we have decided that it wouldn't be worth the risk.

As for the bride and groom, I found out last night they haven't cancelled their wedding yet.

Was planning on attending a wedding in Hawaii in October for my wife's cousin. But we have decided that it wouldn't be worth the risk.

As for the bride and groom, I found out last night they haven't cancelled their wedding yet.

One of colleagues got married a few weeks ago. There were initially 500 invited guests. They kept the same venue but dwindled the guest list to close friends and family, which i still think was nearly 100 people.

One of colleagues got married a few weeks ago. There were initially 500 invited guests. They kept the same venue but dwindled the guest list to close friends and family, which i still think was nearly 100 people.
Congrats to them, but man, that's still a lot of people for me.

If you go back to the beginnings of this thread I know there was someone who was banned from politics thread talkin about this is why WE should have closed borders. :lol: didn’t age well. The same moron that said he has friends “very high up at the fda” that said they told him a vaccine would be ready in two months and trump personally stepped in and is making sure it’s quicker than that. Where’s the vaccine at, string?!

715FFEFB-A52D-44FC-AA47-A229CDD27C3F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom