Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
5qzxhtt33la51.jpg
you already know ppl gonna ask "how high" when 45 asks them to jump

I fully expect the same to happen @ WDW here in Florida. Then again, they did just reopen in the midst of rising numbers, so maybe they’ll continue to stick their heads in the sand and hope the “Disney magic” keeps people safe.

I don’t. Unless they’re is a state mandated shutdown, or people literally just stop going, I don’t see any of the Florida parks closing.

Maybe the next president can put Florida on the market like trump wanted to do Puerto Rico.

I’ve been a hurricane football fan since the late 90s. I’m willing to let them go for the greater good.

man if a workplace is responsible for a possible infection and someone needs to quarantine for 14 days, they should be given that time off since its the works fault

my wife hasnt gone into the office since she can work remote, but one of the locations had a meetings and asked people to come in

one of the people attending tested positive so now everyone that went needs to quarantine for 14 days

shoudlnt the work be held liable in some regard?

man if a workplace is responsible for a possible infection and someone needs to quarantine for 14 days, they should be given that time off since its the works fault

my wife hasnt gone into the office since she can work remote, but one of the locations had a meetings and asked people to come in

one of the people attending tested positive so now everyone that went needs to quarantine for 14 days

shoudlnt the work be held liable in some regard?

I understand what you're saying, but in the end it comes down to intent. If the company knowingly allowed sick people to attend the meeting or forced people to come as a condition of their employment whether healthy or not, then yes they should be liable. Was their any distancing practiced? Were masks required or provided?

I understand what you're saying, but in the end it comes down to intent. If the company knowingly allowed sick people to attend the meeting or forced people to come as a condition of their employment whether healthy or not, then yes they should be liable. Was their any distancing practiced? Were masks required or provided?

Mitch McConnell is going to take care of that whole liability issue for you guys.

There are less than 9 million people living in NYC. Recently there's been an average of 55k tests performed per day. Is there a chart that shows how many tests performed per day?

Seems like within 4-6 months almost everyone got tested.

Back
Top Bottom