Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Update:

My best friend’s mother just called. He’s now in the hospital. I just spoke with him this morning and asked him about going to the hospital.

EMT had to get him from his home because his oxygen level was low.

His mother is starting to have similar symptoms and refusing to go get tested because she’s afraid.

Update:

He's getting admitted this morning (waiting on a bed). He's on oxygen, they're treating him for sepsis until they figure out what bacteria is growing in his blood. Waiting on the lab results.

As a teacher I’ve been trying my absolute best to ignore everything regarding schools reopening but this situation has affirmed to me is that I need to leave this profession.

I have 1 more year until my student loans are forgiven and I am out. The worst thing is, I actually love the job. It’s not the kids that’s the issue it’s the constant disrespect and disregard for teachers that I can’t tolerate.

Im high risk as I have asthma and so are many of my immediate family members. I’m submitting the form sent out via our district and hope they will grant me the ability to work from home. Since all of the course I teach are computer science anyways. If they don’t I’ll quit.

I’m not risking my life for anyone’s political agenda. They can kick rocks.

It’s getting real out here...

I am surprised San Francisco is not in watch list, but Fresno is. Crazy.
Have you seen this news yet?
https://kmph.com/news/local/new-breakdown-gives-coronavirus-cases-by-zip-code

My girl got me shook, supposed to be hanging around a ton of people
This weekend and since Sunday night I’ve had diarrhea all day every

Should I go get tested? SMH. I feel fine but not tryna get people sick and god knows what else
Are you having other symptoms? A test result would make it easier to inform your decision whether to self-isolate.

My girl got me shook, supposed to be hanging around a ton of people
This weekend and since Sunday night I’ve had diarrhea all day every

Should I go get tested? SMH. I feel fine but not tryna get people sick and god knows what else

You should keep your poopy butt at home instead of taking the chance of passing whatever virus you may have onto other people. Whether you want to get tested or not is up to you.

FLORIDA CORONAVIRUS CASES RISE BY 8,935 ON THURSDAY TO A TOTAL OF 232,718 - STATE HEALTH DEPT

FLORIDA RESIDENT COVID-19 DEATHS RISE BY 120; PREV. 48

FLORIDA NEW DAILY POSITIVITY JUMPS TO 18.4%; PREV. 14.1%

Are you having other symptoms? A test result would make it easier to inform your decision whether to self-isolate.
Nope

I felt it after gave ice cream Sunday night

feel fine beside that which doesn’t sound alarming but then again idk

Damn United airlines expected to layoff/furlough 45% of it's employees(36,000) starting in oct
Even tho some businesses and restaurants are open i'm sure they aren't making that much profit
Rest of the year and the future is gonna be rough and it's not looking good
Once winter hits it's gonna be brutal
My cousin and his gf work at the hub in SFO and he told he's going to be laid off.

As a teacher I’ve been trying my absolute best to ignore everything regarding schools reopening but this situation has affirmed to me is that I need to leave this profession.

I have 1 more year until my student loans are forgiven and I am out. The worst thing is, I actually love the job. It’s not the kids that’s the issue it’s the constant disrespect and disregard for teachers that I can’t tolerate.

Im high risk as I have asthma and so are many of my immediate family members. I’m submitting the form sent out via our district and hope they will grant me the ability to work from home. Since all of the course I teach are computer science anyways. If they don’t I’ll quit.

I’m not risking my life for anyone’s political agenda. They can kick rocks.

Respect. Have you looked into any of the online/homeschool teaching positions? I have an associate whose wife does primarily online education for Inspire Charter Schools.

ALABAMA CORONAVIRUS CASES RISE BY 2,212 TO 49,174 TOTAL ON THURSDAY, BIGGEST DAILY INCREASE SINCE PANDEMIC STARTED – REUTERS TALLY

Disney World is re-opening Saturday

Seems reasonable...
giphy.gif

Respect. Have you looked into any of the online/homeschool teaching positions? I have an associate whose wife does primarily online education for Inspire Charter Schools.

Honestly no, I’m still holding on hope it doesn’t get to that point. But unfortunately money > lives.

Just how this country works.

Back
Top Bottom