Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Will face masks become ineffective when there is rain?

I gotchu...
tenor.gif

Kind of interested to see what happens when the $600 extra unemployment ends this month
Most people will be hurting when it ends
I figure most folks will go out and try to find jobs or go back to their old jobs
Hopefully this doesn’t create a surge in cases
Either way it’s something to look out for

woooo a record 41 cases in one day for hawaii.
we have a good amount of procedural masks, a few n95s, lots of purell, lots of lysol wipes, but only 1 can of lysol left. i’ll be putting some rubbing alcohol into a plant mister and disinfecting with that instead. i mean what could go wrong? 🤷🏽‍♂️

I don’t know bro all I can say is be safe
flying unless it’s a family emergency is not the thing to do right now

when you come off the plane your going to be questions and told to quarantine when flying into nyc or nj from what I understand
No doubt. My return is a JFK layover. End of the day, we're basically stuck in this protocol for the rest of the year. I'm loco when it comes to germs anyway so I been taking the precautions. But a Fat Ronnie's burger on MV is worth it all.

No doubt. My return is a JFK layover. End of the day, we're basically stuck in this protocol for the rest of the year. I'm loco when it comes to germs anyway so I been taking the precautions. But a Fat Ronnie's burger on MV is worth it all.

Rest of the year ?
dude we might be this way for the rest of our lives
But as I said be as safe as you can

Posts like these are giving me the anxiety I had back in March and April 😭

I went from swearing off takeout food, and refusing to go grocery shopping and getting shipt to getting takeout probably at least 30 times, and actually going grocery shopping. Posts like these are going to have me going back to my March-April ways lol.

Anyone here live in the Plano or Frisco area in Texas near Dallas? I need to reach out to two people and make sure they’re doing okay. I’d really appreciate it if anyone could help me out. It’s urgent.

Anyone here live in the Plano or Frisco area in Texas near Dallas? I need to reach out to two people and make sure they’re doing okay. I’d really appreciate it if anyone could help me out. It’s urgent.

How are you feeling these days after being infected months ago? No more lingering effects?

Back
Top Bottom