Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
US hit 3 mil cases 133k deaths

Leading the world.

Probably legit passed China at this point

not sure if posted,. probably OOS everywhere already: https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/07/health/epa-lysol-disinfectant-covid-19-trnd/index.html

lysol-all-purpose-cleaners-79329-64_1000.jpg

lysol-spray-air-fresheners-19200-94122-64_1000.jpg

Do you know how stupid us Americans are I’ll give you an example
I was out in the street today looking for Lysol cans came across one and there’s a woman that comes out of a car and she’s not wearing a mask walking around I’m in New York guess where the license plate is from Florida !

people are invading nyc like how New Yorkers ran out of NY back in April

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/07/health/epa-lysol-disinfectant-covid-19-trnd/index.html

If anybody in the New York City area is looking for Lysol cans I got a hook up but there not cheap

This is the same guy I pay $160 for 10 3M N95 mask’s
so come correct if you want any DM me

I don’t want to blow up this guys info
im not making a penny off it im just looking for a few people to get cans cheaper in bulk

Last edited:
US hit 3 mil cases 133k deaths

Leading the world.

Probably legit passed China at this point

Unfortunately we’re way past that and as we all know in China and that’s where it started

As of July 7th 2020 China with all their lying says they have a total of 83,565 cases with a total of 4634 deaths And they’re saying that there was only eight new cases within the past day and no deaths

Last edited:

I’m confused. Is this not how it’s been spreading this whole time?

it’s all nonsense these professor need to get their thumb out there *** and tell the world that’s how this Disease is passed around

only an idiot would think you can’t get this from the air

it’s an Airborne virus
duh professor

I mean ****, remember those cruise ship super incubators? Haven't we taken that **** for granted since February?

blink-182-wtf-gif-11.gif

I’m confused. Is this not how it’s been spreading this whole time?
only an idiot would think you can’t get this from the air

it’s an Airborne virus
duh professor
The distinction is between a droplet and an aerosol.

Droplet is like a little projectile that travels through the air but has to be a direct shot to infect you. Hence staying 6 feet apart. Once it finishes it's journey, it likely falls to the ground.

This new stuff (although it's been hypothesis for months) is that covid actually spreads as an aerosol. These are smaller and can float around in air for a while. So even if you're further than 6 feet from someone or enter the room after they've left, it could still be in the air and you could still get infected. This drastically changed what precautions need to be taken to protect yourself.

This talks about it more:

Droplet is like a little projectile that travels through the air but has to be a direct shot to infect you. Hence staying 6 feet apart. Once it finishes it's journey, it likely falls to the ground.

This new stuff (although it's been hypothesis for months) is that covid actually spreads as an aerosol. These are smaller and can float around in air for a while. So even if you're further than 6 feet from someone or enter the room after they've left, it could still be in the air and you could still get infected. This drastically changed what precautions need to be taken to protect yourself.

It's not exactly an either/or, COVID-19 is infectious via droplet AND aerosol transmission.

I have read even if someone breaths you can catch the virus if their sick
I don’t think it’s just aerosol droplets

I honestly think nobody knows about this disease enough to see how it transmits but we can all agree that this virus is airborne if someone coughs or sneezes on you and they’re sick you’re pretty much ******

I also read that 6 feet might not be enough space that you could still catch it if you’re 6 feet from somebody

I know this isn't the best time to fly but flights are dumb cheap right now. ATL back to Liberty or LaGuardia is like $50 roundtrip.

I just booked a ticket for Martha's Vineyard 3 days out from departure and it's $380 roundtrip, normally that would be a $1500 ticket.

TEXAS COVID-19 CURRENT HOSPITALIZATIONS RISE BY 588 TO RECORD HIGH OF 9,286 TOTAL ON TUESDAY, RECORD HIGH FOR 9TH DAY IN A ROW - STATE HEALTH DEPT

I know this isn't the best time to fly but flights are dumb cheap right now. ATL back to Liberty or LaGuardia is like $50 roundtrip.

I just booked a ticket for Martha's Vineyard 3 days out from departure and it's $380 roundtrip, normally that would be a $1500 ticket.

I don’t know bro all I can say is be safe
flying unless it’s a family emergency is not the thing to do right now

when you come off the plane your going to be questions and told to quarantine when flying into nyc or nj from what I understand

Back
Top Bottom