Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’m on the bus and I don’t feel comfortable
Took 3 different buses
Went looking for a printer I’ll just get one online

I can’t understand why anyone would step foot inside a gym right now. I love the ****ing gym as much as anyone, but I won’t be going back to one of them until AT LEAST 2021. I do wish I had more equipment at home though. :lol:

I’ve been going since my gym opened 2 weeks ago. Just like going anywhere in public, I wash my hands often, use sanitizer, spray down my equipment, and wear a mask unless I’m doing cardio. also helps that I can go during the slowest parts of the day.

my anxiety has gone down tenfold since I’ve been back. I truly needed the gym man. I’ll follow any protocols to keep going.

wyaobf1al8951.jpg
1594052985235.png

SUSPECTED BUBONIC PLAGUE CASE REPORTED IN CHINA'S INNER MONGOLIA - BBG

*2 brothers contract Bubonic Plague after eating a Marmot

What the hell is next the Spanish flu is back
City in China's Inner Mongolia warns after suspected bubonic plague case

• Authorities in a city in the Chinese region of Inner Mongolia issued a warning on Sunday, one day after a hospital reported a case of suspected bubonic plague.
  • The alert forbids the hunting and eating of animals that could carry plague and asks the public to report any suspected cases of plague or fever with no clear causes, and to report any sick or dead marmots.
  • Plague cases are not uncommon in China, but outbreaks have become increasingly rare. From 2009 to 2018, China reported 26 cases and 11 deaths.

Re: bubonic plague
Read the first few paragraphs under Epidemiology section.

Happens in US too.
People forget and Media sensationalize.
Stop feeding and playing with squirrels, raccoons, etc.

Re: bubonic plague
Read the first few paragraphs under Epidemiology section.

Happens in US too.
People forget and Media sensationalize.
Stop feeding and playing with squirrels, raccoons, etc.

You're totally right.
"Plague is widespread in much of California, including in the Sierra Nevada mountains and foothills. In a typical year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports about ten cases of plague in humans per year in the western United States. However, during 2015, 16 human plague cases were reported. "

Back
Top Bottom