Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
And that's the problem. Never give people too many options. Another example is that he closed the beaches again but just for the weekend. What's the ******* point of a weekend?

it’s hard to justify financial ruin on small businesses. The state can’t support anyone they force to close. I personally feel beach closures this Weekend did the opposite of what he wanted. we all know those fireworks weren’t all lit by people sitting at home with their household.

Public schools in New York are gonna be doing remote learning 4 times a week and actuall school once a week most likely 25 percent capacity 2020 is def canceled . Millions of kids attend public school and if parents can’t work there’s gonna. Be a problem trump better pump out Some monies

Public schools in New York are gonna be doing remote learning 4 times a week and actuall school once a week most likely 25 percent capacity 2020 is def canceled . Millions of kids attend public school and if parents can’t work there’s gonna. Be a problem trump better pump out Some monies

its coming. He needs some goodwill before election time.

it’s hard to justify financial ruin on small businesses. The state can’t support anyone they force to close. I personally feel beach closures this Weekend did the opposite of what he wanted. we all know those fireworks weren’t all lit by people sitting at home with their household.

to be honest I didn't notice any more or less illegal fireworks in Carson than previous years :lol:

stay safe fams
its gonna be a costly holiday this 4th

im not gonna lie. im really starting to get antsy and tired of the distancing. it's starting to mess with my mental.
especially after dealing with it everyday at the hospital. i come home and i feel trapped by it. then im on call every other week 24/7 so even when im supposed to get away from it i get called in to deal with it even more. it's dictating 100% of my life right now and all the media im consuming isn't good for me either.
think i might try to take a drive and find a secluded place to get away
Mental health is as important as physical health bro.

to be honest I didn't notice any more or less illegal fireworks in Carson than previous years :lol:

what about the surrounding cities? It sounded like a war zone in cities here that get some illegal but not non stop all over crazy.

what about the surrounding cities? It sounded like a war zone in cities here that get some illegal but not non stop all over crazy.

the only thing I heard was from a friend in Gardena who said "its lit rn" lol

my neighbor across the street has the good stuff and friends/fam over every year, this year the same but it seemed like less folks than usual so that's something :ohwell:

[
the only thing I heard was from a friend in Gardena who said "its lit rn" lol

my neighbor across the street has the good stuff and friends/fam over every year, this year the same but it seemed like less folks than usual so that's something :ohwell:

Let’s see what happens in a few weeks. I don’t know anyone that just sat at home and didn’t interact with people outside of their household. We setup social bubbles in our county a month ago. Hopefully people just stuck to those.
arte

tnl0auvp46951.jpg

Back
Top Bottom