Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
6 Oklahoma Trump rally staffers test positive for Covid. Looks like Alot of ppl at that rally w/no masks. Normally I'd say good, but chances are they'll spread it to others which will hit innocent ppl.

Perfect opportunity for a drone strike.

Went out with some friends yday, had mask on for most part other than eating food. People were out and about like it was normal here in Chicago. Now going to self quarantine for 2 weeks till I see anyone else again.

pinvknkko5651.jpg

Death rate and level of testing is obviously heavily confounded but there are good reasons to think that high levels of testing would reduce the true death rate (and not just reported death rate).

Catching and diagnosing cases earlier allows for better treatment and monitoring of sick patients.

Also, having better information (in this case, a more accurate picture of who is infected) means that the vulnerable can be more shielded.

If you take it to the extreme (test 100% of the population every day), we could stamp this out in 2-4 weeks max, so testing could be the cure. Whether testing reduces the death rate through these other ways I mentioned, that's speculation for now.

For now, Yes.

Testing, Identifying, Isolating the Infected to stop super-spreader events.
Death rate and level of testing is obviously heavily confounded but there are good reasons to think that high levels of testing would reduce the true death rate (and not just reported death rate).

Catching and diagnosing cases earlier allows for better treatment and monitoring of sick patients.

Also, having better information (in this case, a more accurate picture of who is infected) means that the vulnerable can be more shielded.

If you take it to the extreme (test 100% of the population every day), we could stamp this out in 2-4 weeks max, so testing could be the cure. Whether testing reduces the death rate through these other ways I mentioned, that's speculation for now.

What were you guys test results if you dont mind sharing. How often have/are you being tested as well?
I've been isolating for about 3 months now assuming g everyone has it. I'm not getting tested unless I have a reason to since I havent been interacting with people much and wfh. People want to go to comedy shows and have testing fairs . Testing is the new planking, people just want to do it because others are. Testing is the cure :rofl:

DL was on stage and passed out (exhaustion/dehydration). ran some tests and tested positive for covid. was asymptomatic.
crowd had no masks as well in the club

"asymptomatic" starting to remind me of silent things like hbp or diabetes. Just because it's not outwardly visible doesn't mean it isn't doing work internally.

Folks need to not be lax for flu season coming up.

Back
Top Bottom