Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think it’s a wrap for the year

Beijing closes market, locks down area in new virus outbreak

my uncle passed yesterday, RIP

im sorry for your loss i'm sure he's in a better place
if you dont mind me asking where did he live

Treated a female in her 30s last week, got COVID+ result (she was fine other than a cough), went to visit her today and she's intubated/sedated. 0-100 real quick

where is your hospital located

drunks like this are going to set nyc back and you know what we need to be set back to teach these jerks a lesson

Last edited:
NY wasn’t ready either . I remember vividly a person on twitter saying they had just flown back from Italy and the US customs officials at JFK didn’t say anything. This was March to April too. Italy was well within their increases.
This was handled so badly.

NY wasn’t ready either . I remember vividly a person on twitter saying they had just flown back from Italy and the US customs officials at JFK didn’t say anything. This was March to April too. Italy was well within their increases.
This was handled so badly.

******* airline industry was trying to protect their money early on INSTEAD OF trying to prevent this spread of the virus after it was already well damn known in their own damn premises...............and look at what happened now.

**** the travel industry, only "essential supplies/goods," "delivery of orders," and "emergency/business essential travel" should be the only required air travel at this moment............."non-essential travel" really should be banned by now if want to stop this **** from BOOMING AGAIN this holiday.

Especially with a number of "Southern states" sacrificing their citizen's health for the sake of GUAP, we really should be banning all non-essential travel at this point UNTIL a vaccine OR proven treatment for COVID-19 is discovered & approved to the public.

China Reports 49 More Covid-19 Cases June 14 (vs. 57 A Day Earlier) 10 New Imported Covid-19 Cases In Mainland (vs. 19 Day Earlier) 18 New Asymptomatic Cases In Mainland (vs. 9 Day Earlier) Beijing Reports 36 New Cases

People have pretty much stopped wearing masks in my area. This week was a nice one, but damn everyone was outside, no mask, as if this thing has gone away. It hasn’t. These retail stores are only looking at the financial aspect.

Back
Top Bottom