Hey guys, I'm a lurker/newbie. Introductions?

Originally Posted by backpacker23

Originally Posted by MissDivaDoll

Oh this is fun already.
laugh.gif

Don't like the way this sounded
nerd.gif
Sorry. I just meant all I was trying to do was introduce myself to the board and I'm already being told I'm a guy. Just trying to roll with the punches ya know?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Yeah. She shut it down.
I's Jasmyne. I haven't heard from Whit in FOREVER, though I see her post here from time to time.

Okay, I remember now. I'm Amber if you didn't remember. I see her post on twitter sometimes, but from what I understand, she's been real busy with school and whatnot. She's doing her thing for sure.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Anytime someone feels the need to ANNOUNCE they are NEW, I don't take it for face value. You are a dude hiding behind a woman's screen name.

it could be you for all we know
nerd.gif

all the pro-manliness is just a ploy
nerd.gif
Or I could be an
alien.gif

But yea I am leary of anyone that comes out of nowhere telling us how NEW they are.

Anytime someone feels the need to ANNOUNCE they are NEW, I don't take it for face value. You are a dude hiding behind a woman's screen name.

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
Or I could be an
alien.gif

But yea I am leary of anyone that comes out of nowhere telling us how NEW they are.

Sorry to throw up your red flags dude. I didn't know you guys had those kind of problems around here. I guess next time I'll just shut the hell up and start posting like I've always been here then.
laugh.gif

Are you guys serious about pics?
nerd.gif
 Here's my facebook profile pic if that helps.

31006_543667950070_215903319_32115359_1056833_n.jpg

Are we all cool now?

Originally Posted by MissDivaDoll

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
Or I could be an
alien.gif

Sorry to throw up your red flags dude. I didn't know you guys had those kind of problems around here. I guess next time I'll just shut the hell up and start posting like I've always been here then.
laugh.gif

Are you guys serious about pics?
nerd.gif
 Here's my facebook profile pic if that helps.

31006_543667950070_215903319_32115359_1056833_n.jpg

Are we all cool now?
Nah, not good enough.

We need more.

nerd.gif

Hey you are cool with me. You obviously respect the grace, ferocity, and beauty of the feline race. You are cool in my book Big Homie
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

I;m Dr Lukemartin

formerly Mogulson.

Considered the greatest NT member of all time. I'd like to welcome you shun . Enjoy the site!
Son.

When you were asked if you was Mogulson in the Sneaker Showcase forum, you denied it.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

I;m Dr Lukemartin

formerly Mogulson.

Considered the greatest NT member of all time. I'd like to welcome you shun . Enjoy the site!
Son.

When you were asked if you was Mogulson in the Sneaker Showcase forum, you denied it.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 sly as mug(squared)  

Back
Top Bottom