He's phony, He's fake, that's the type of people I hate... vol. Another exposure

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Dude made up a BUNCH of stories... gettin robbed, wifin skanks, all kinds of +@%@

When u think about it... this is really pretty sick and weird.

Damn sociopaths
smh.gif

This is NT.....filled with sickos
that only date models, make at least 6 figures, and swear that ally mcbeal is fat
smh.gif

To all the NTers saying "that was my dude" how so?

and just to clarify.....He stole identity just to get props or was he actually scamming??? none the less still a "sit down to pee" move..

Originally Posted by J23S

Dude made up a BUNCH of stories... gettin robbed, wifin skanks, all kinds of +@%@

Damn sociopaths
smh.gif

that only date models, make at least 6 figures, and swear that ally mcbeal is fat
smh.gif

You forgot the Bimmers.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Too many cats live for the internet and too many cats life is the internet.
It would appear truer words have never been spoken on nike talk
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J23S

Damn sociopaths
smh.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that still live in they mommas house , friends with brandon jennings & Drake before they hit.

No shots but I wake up seeing a bunch of NTer's up on my Twitter timeline at 3 & 4 in the morning just flaming each other or talking about dumb s---and its crazy to me like do they not have lives. Not saying you can't be on Twitter joking around from time to time in the latenight but consistently tho.

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

[h3]Is there a way to delete your facebook page completely? Thread Starter: Cartier Urkel
[/h3]
The only option I know of is to deactivate, which is nothing because if you type in your email and password like regular you will still be able to log in....
Interesting...
Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

[h3]happy birthday to abeautifulhaze[/h3]happy birthday to abeautifulhaze 1 of a few real %&@#*# on here....Happy Birthday G
pimp.gif
The irony.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I say King Will reveal this kid's REAL identity since he knows him personally.
That's what I am waiting for. I was ASKED to make this by Will. When the other information comes up this thread will progress. If itdoesn't, I'll have it deleted.

Back
Top Bottom