He's phony, He's fake, that's the type of people I hate... vol. Another exposure

this is why i insult many of you as often as i do.

because you deserve it.

Originally Posted by Club29

this is why i insult many of you as often as i do.

because you deserve it.

You still cool, though, you salty bastard.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tinchy Stryder

Yo, why lie about pissing peppers, though?

Where exactly do they do that at?
e-fame even if the face of the person getting it isn't him.

There's no way this dude will even come out to defend, he's done. Too bad this claim won't get any resistance.

Was he the one that also posted this one pic of this one girl he bagged with a huge !$*? From what I recall, the guy he was posing as is cute.

Is this guy a known poster on NT? I wonder how many "popular"/known posters on here are fake. I do not know why people resort to fake identitiesonline. Very creepy.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

indifferent.gif
4 pages and absolutely nothing has happened
Be patient young padawan. More is coming.
99.9% of dudes threads are ducktales. Chick wit 70 partners? Never happened. Getting burnt by said chick? Never happened. Anytime u seen the user name king will co sign his post it was him logged on my name. My cpu is down so I rarely post. Y didn't I expose son before? I was patiently waiting for the perfect time and at one point dude was a cool Guy. But when I told him to retire the an or I'm exposing he changed my pw and made the pyd.

whats grimey is dude knew this other dude is a fake and yet never said nothin.
both of the dudes is busters.
HBW, the account was hijacked long time ago by Mooly. My source has known the dude for 5 years.

So why didn't King Will just change his password when he first hacked his account?

Cliffnotes:
-King Will was "exposed" in the Post Your +%$% thread yesterday.
-The person that "exposed" King Will was posting as Cartier Urkel/Thousandaire/Yung Mooly. Has known King Will for over 5 years. They were collegeroommates.
-King Will was "exposed" because he threatened to tell everyone that Cartier Urkel was a fake. Asked him to dead the name and the thread yesterday isa result. That penis posted was Cartier Urkel.
-The pictures used by Cartier Urkel were stolen over a few years ago as stated by the person over Facebook. As a result he doesn't post pictures anymore.
-The last two plus years have all been fabricated. NT was deceived and reputations (the girl that burnt him) were damaged.

All that I'm asking for is a picture that is tagged with the date with your screen name and this can be put to rest. Until then, you are a fraud and thenewest lame on NT and in real life.

wow that's one of the lamest !$#* u can ever do in ur life, how dude gonna post all his fantasies and swore it really happend though?

Son even made a thread about being bored with life. He even posted pictures of a friggin time line.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Dude made up a BUNCH of stories... gettin robbed, wifin skanks, all kinds of +@%@

When u think about it... this is really pretty sick and weird.

Damn sociopaths
smh.gif

This is NT.....filled with sickos

708349379deabccaefed3e9a87ab008ff180de.gif

another fraud exposed.
pimp.gif

This tool Thousandaire/whatever he calls himself was especially irritating though, so BIG UPS to you B and I truly mean that. He's probably creating a newaccount as we speak, but hopefully, he won't be back for a while.

Back
Top Bottom