He's phony, He's fake, that's the type of people I hate... vol. Another exposure

roll.gif
NTPD ...don't !%#% with em..,or you're DONE

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

How you post child hood pictures though?

smh.gif
thousandaire was one of my dudes too. Damn shame
Yeah really. I think dude said he was from Michigan or something.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by FedExciter

whats really crazy is how moments like this are the most exciting parts of some of u dudes life

gettin all happy and giddy grabbing imaginary popcorn...calm down

You want to know what's really crazy--the fact that you actually believe that any of this "grabs popcorn" stuff is literal...
laugh.gif

dont believe its literal,i do believe we are too old to be playing pretend though...just sayin

I actually find this to be weird. I usually pm from time to time just to chop it up because he is from Detroit just like myself. Well whoever he was he seemedlike a pretty cool dude to me.

I would've never guessed dude was a fake. He made so many ignorant threads, reppin the D hard. So was the whole wifing a chick that smashed 70+ dudes andthen she burnt you a lie too? ? Such a great thread
smh.gif

I don't understand why a person would do this.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Dude made up a BUNCH of stories... gettin robbed, wifin skanks, all kinds of +@%@

When u think about it... this is really pretty sick and weird.

Damn sociopaths
smh.gif
sick.gif
Cant trust anybody on here, theres some strange dudes onNT.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

indifferent.gif
4 pages and absolutely nothing has happened
Be patient young padawan. More is coming.
99.9% of dudes threads are ducktales. Chick wit 70 partners? Never happened. Getting burnt by said chick? Never happened. Anytime u seen the user name king will co sign his post it was him logged on my name. My cpu is down so I rarely post. Y didn't I expose son before? I was patiently waiting for the perfect time and at one point dude was a cool Guy. But when I told him to retire the an or I'm exposing he changed my pw and made the pyd.

whats grimey is dude knew this other dude is a fake and yet never said nothin.
both of the dudes is busters.
HBW, the account was hijacked long time ago by Mooly. My source has known the dude for 5 years.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I would've never guessed dude was a fake. He made so many ignorant threads, reppin the D hard. So was the whole wifing a chick that smashed 70+ dudes and then she burnt you a lie too? ? Such a great thread
smh.gif

I don't understand why a person would do this.

sick.gif

Spoiler [+]
smirk.jpg

What ever happened to the days when being yourself was acceptable
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom