heres why i would wash a silverback with my bare hands (srs)

laugh.gif

as a person with boxing experience the ape wouldnt know how to deal with me bobbing and weaving because its not done in nature. 
please list your life experiences that have made you an expert at dealing with silverback attacks, it's nothing you've ever seen in a boxing ring

Fantastic thread

My favorite part is the zoo vid. Towards the end you can hear the white woman say "I knew that was gunna happen, he was cornering him, i knew things would come to a head"

Amazing how we as humans can have this basic understanding of animal nature but not human nature

I, for one, wish for OP to actually fight a gorilla.
I would donate money towards his efforts to go one on one with a silver one.
It's a win/win situation for our species.
If OP dies, that's horrible genetics culled from the gene pool, but if he somehow survives, we must breed him and spread his seed for the advancement of humanity.

please list your life experiences that have made you an expert at dealing with silverback attacks, it's nothing you've ever seen in a boxing ring

Silverbacks have never seen boxing skills either so you can't assume he'd just know how to deal with it. Plus I'd grab a fist full of dirt and blind him first. Then it's a cake walk.

The trick is showing them youre not afraid.

Show em youre the alpha.

You gotta up to the biggest male alpha when hes eating his lil plants.

Snatch them plants away and rip em up.

Then spit into your palm and smack the **** outta him.

Fights in your favor now 8)

I don't think you could even wash a gorilla that's already been tranquilized, he eat them punches in his sleep b

The trick is showing them youre not afraid.

Show em youre the alpha.

You gotta up to the biggest male alpha when hes eating his lil plants.

Snatch them plants away and rip em up.

Then spit into your palm and smack the **** outta him.

Fights in your favor now 8)

What's funny about this post is that it's kind of true :lol:

these beasts are used to taking multiple hits to the face from other silverbacks

op would break his hands while the silverback wonders who's tapping me 

silverbacks have no fighting technique. as a person with boxing experience the ape wouldnt know how to deal with me bobbing and weaving because its not done in nature. id easily dodge everything he had and go to the body and then upstairs with a 4,5,6, hell even a 7 punch combo. hed get so frustrated after missing and being lit up hed retreat. and dont even get me started on the shoulder roll. im not gonna sit up here and tell you i could take more than one. that would be ridiculous. but lets be real here, if that boy came at me in a straight line hed get a rude awakening. 
Shut your awkward *** up

Last edited:
Size don't matter. It's all about technique and deez paws.

Brah I got faith in you. Dead Srs

I been trying to tell NT that I can wash a Rilla too.

Rillas be running forward with this chin in the air, throwing looping punches. All one of us gotta do is tags ole boy's chin and he getting put to sleep

Magilla gonna be looking like this after ******* wit one of us famb....

Last edited:
:lol: OP I believe in you. Someone got to post the clip of the little monkey standing on buddy motorcycle and got into the full fist fight with the man bun dude.:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom