help me make my room look more adult **PICS**

NEW PICS ARE UP ON PAGE 5
this is my room (im 18) how can i make it more adult, and more mature looking.
walk in

turn left

suggestions?

I'd say getting it more organized, not just random piles. Trophies, video games, and video game posters definitely ain't helpin' either.

wow bro i got the same desk as you. the desk is
pimp.gif
. I would suggest to remove the stand for the monitor on the desk. it makes my neck ache after severalhours. maybe curtains to cover up your closet...

Organization is key. Get rid of stuff that takes up room, like that giraffe mask, the posters, medals, trophies. Everything on your walls. Like can you notmove the trophies and medals to a different room or in a hallway?
Also get a case or shelf for those video games. Those books? Throw away everything that isnt a real book. Like that binder. Get a new cabinet. That greyaluminum looking thing aint cutting it.
Oh and get rid of those things hanging over your bed.

I went through this stage when I turned 18
laugh.gif

post some Pron posters instead of GTA posters lolololol

that'll make it more adult

take everything out .. clean every inch of that room .. all them posters n medals take em down.. paint the room .. get some nice furniture.. get some new shelfand a tv stand where u could put ur games..

check ikea so u could get some ideas .. they got some really nice set ups for rooms ..

Posters gotta go, if you wanna be grown, nothing on your walls should not have a frame around it, i.e awards, diploma, paintings, pictures. Posters gottago.....................PERIOD

everything you got on the walls needs to come off and be replaced with some art or photos
and the place needs to be cleaner in general

Originally Posted by 18key

Organization is key. Get rid of stuff that takes up room, like that giraffe mask, the posters, medals, trophies. Everything on your walls. Like can you not move the trophies and medals to a different room or in a hallway?
Also get a case or shelf for those video games. Those books? Throw away everything that isnt a real book. Like that binder. Get a new cabinet. That grey aluminum looking thing aint cutting it.
Oh and get rid of those things hanging over your bed.

I went through this stage when I turned 18
laugh.gif

i know right.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom