Heat vs Celtics - 7:30 TNT

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

I guess there goes the theory that LeBron's point production will go down. He will still average close to 30 all season long. Tough loss tho.

What? Nobody played a good game it looked like he was back in #!+%$$! Cleveland. He had to take over to make it a game.

If he's doing this night in and night out Wade and Bosh should be embarrassed.

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

I guess there goes the theory that LeBron's point production will go down. He will still average close to 30 all season long. Tough loss tho.

What? Nobody played a good game it looked like he was back in #!+%$$! Cleveland. He had to take over to make it a game.

If he's doing this night in and night out Wade and Bosh should be embarrassed.

I dont get what you guys mean by run more.

Did we not see Miami run their *#* off in the 1st quarter? you tell me how that turned out. They need to move the ball more, not run more. They're too fast for their own good.

and missing mike miller is hurting them already
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I dont get what you guys mean by run more.

Did we not see Miami run their *#* off in the 1st quarter? you tell me how that turned out. They need to move the ball more, not run more. They're too fast for their own good.

and missing mike miller is hurting them already
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Can't even watch the Lakers get their rings
30t6p3b.gif
.Am I the only one that's a little weirded out that even though the heat played as bad a first half as you can,they still came back in the 2nd when they should have been crushed to the ground. W.e. 1-0 and still the Beasts of the East!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celtics,Red Sox,Pats,Canadiens[color= rgb(255, 0, 51)][/color],.Team 514 Montreal Stand up!

Can't even watch the Lakers get their rings
30t6p3b.gif
.Am I the only one that's a little weirded out that even though the heat played as bad a first half as you can,they still came back in the 2nd when they should have been crushed to the ground. W.e. 1-0 and still the Beasts of the East!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celtics,Red Sox,Pats,Canadiens[color= rgb(255, 0, 51)][/color],.Team 514 Montreal Stand up!

how did Lebron reduce them to anything. They weren't making their shots, no one was. It was a very bad game. Wade n Lebron did not co-exist well tonight but I am confident they will develop a solid relationship on the court with time. This is a marathon. I like our chances to fulfill the hype. p.s. They do need to be more creative on the offense tho. The only time i saw the offense move efficiently was when Dwade brought it up.

how did Lebron reduce them to anything. They weren't making their shots, no one was. It was a very bad game. Wade n Lebron did not co-exist well tonight but I am confident they will develop a solid relationship on the court with time. This is a marathon. I like our chances to fulfill the hype. p.s. They do need to be more creative on the offense tho. The only time i saw the offense move efficiently was when Dwade brought it up.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by h3at23

Welp, cant win them all. Now that it looks like we're gonna lose, you haters can come back n post 
laugh.gif
What kinda +$#@ is that?!  This _ done already bailed on his squad after all that hoopla in the offseason
laugh.gif

Typical Miami sports fan.  Team is still in it and he foldin' with a pair of Aces.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by h3at23

Welp, cant win them all. Now that it looks like we're gonna lose, you haters can come back n post 
laugh.gif
What kinda +$#@ is that?!  This _ done already bailed on his squad after all that hoopla in the offseason
laugh.gif

Typical Miami sports fan.  Team is still in it and he foldin' with a pair of Aces.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

MrONegative:
2nqtber.jpg

4 of these things, are not like the other.
30t6p3b.gif
DAMN, this Bron dude straight reduced Wade and Bosh to Mo Williams and Big Z status.
Come on now.  LeBron is playing with a washed up Dwayne Wade and a cotton candy soft Chris Bosh.  What do you expect?

MrONegative:
2nqtber.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
DAMN, this Bron dude straight reduced Wade and Bosh to Mo Williams and Big Z status.
Come on now.  LeBron is playing with a washed up Dwayne Wade and a cotton candy soft Chris Bosh.  What do you expect?

Originally Posted by cguy610

MrONegative:
2nqtber.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

Wade? Washed up? Your trippin man

MrONegative:
2nqtber.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

MrONegative:
2nqtber.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

Yea, washed up.  Put LeBron on a team with Bosh, Wade, Gasol, and Artest and he'd win championships too.

MrONegative:
2nqtber.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

yup... wade 4-16, bosh 3-11... wade was injured a little, and didnt play no preseason (3min), didnt practice with the team much after the injury.... i figured wade would be a little rusty... chemistry will come... offense runs good when wade brings the ball up... if spo wants to run a half court offense he is gonna need to learn how to run plays... that give the ball to wade ( or lebron now) like he used to aint gonna work

good game celtics....

MrONegative:
2nqtber.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

yup... wade 4-16, bosh 3-11... wade was injured a little, and didnt play no preseason (3min), didnt practice with the team much after the injury.... i figured wade would be a little rusty... chemistry will come... offense runs good when wade brings the ball up... if spo wants to run a half court offense he is gonna need to learn how to run plays... that give the ball to wade ( or lebron now) like he used to aint gonna work

good game celtics....

Originally Posted by chinoman1782

They do need to be more creative on the offense tho. The only time i saw the offense move efficiently was when Dwade brought it up.

Let me tell you why fam, cause I know more than anyone...

Lebron.
Dribble.
Up.
Court.
Shoot.

I said it before - there will be no way Bron, Wade and Bosh all contribute to this team the same way. Not with Lebron on the court.

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

MrONegative:
2nqtber.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

Yea, washed up.  Put LeBron on a team with Bosh, Wade, Gasol, and Artest and he'd win championships too.

Back
Top Bottom