Heat vs Celtics - 7:30 TNT

Originally Posted by chinoman1782

They do need to be more creative on the offense tho. The only time i saw the offense move efficiently was when Dwade brought it up.

Let me tell you why fam, cause I know more than anyone...

Lebron.
Dribble.
Up.
Court.
Shoot.

I said it before - there will be no way Bron, Wade and Bosh all contribute to this team the same way. Not with Lebron on the court.

After one game, 'the 3 superstars' have transformed into '1 superstar, a washed up sidekick, and their cotton candy friend.'

Crazy.
laugh.gif

After one game, 'the 3 superstars' have transformed into '1 superstar, a washed up sidekick, and their cotton candy friend.'

Crazy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

MrONegative:
2nqtber.jpg

4 of these things, are not like the other.
30t6p3b.gif
DAMN, this Bron dude straight reduced Wade and Bosh to Mo Williams and Big Z status.
Come on now.  LeBron is playing with a washed up Dwayne Wade and a cotton candy soft Chris Bosh.  What do you expect?

Wade? Washed up? Your trippin man

Yea, washed up.  Put LeBron on a team with Bosh, Wade, Gasol, and Artest and he'd win championships too.

14kxyf4.gif

MrONegative:
2nqtber.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
DAMN, this Bron dude straight reduced Wade and Bosh to Mo Williams and Big Z status.
Come on now.  LeBron is playing with a washed up Dwayne Wade and a cotton candy soft Chris Bosh.  What do you expect?

Yea, washed up.  Put LeBron on a team with Bosh, Wade, Gasol, and Artest and he'd win championships too.

14kxyf4.gif

MrONegative:
2nqtber.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

?? what are you talking about

MrONegative:
2nqtber.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

?? what are you talking about

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

I guess there goes the theory that LeBron's point production will go down. He will still average close to 30 all season long. Tough loss tho.

What? Nobody played a good game it looked like he was back in %@#+$!$ Cleveland. He had to take over to make it a game.

If he's doing this night in and night out Wade and Bosh should be embarrassed.

Can't speak for Bosh but we all know Wade will not perform like he did tonight all season. Even still Bron is going to get numbers.
All the speculation suggested that he would avg in the low to mid 20s. I just never believed that his production would drop that much.
JMO. It was only the first game tho, so who knows.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

I guess there goes the theory that LeBron's point production will go down. He will still average close to 30 all season long. Tough loss tho.

What? Nobody played a good game it looked like he was back in %@#+$!$ Cleveland. He had to take over to make it a game.

If he's doing this night in and night out Wade and Bosh should be embarrassed.

Can't speak for Bosh but we all know Wade will not perform like he did tonight all season. Even still Bron is going to get numbers.
All the speculation suggested that he would avg in the low to mid 20s. I just never believed that his production would drop that much.
JMO. It was only the first game tho, so who knows.

fraij da 5 11:
cguy610:
shaqtus92:
cguy610:
23ska909red02:

14kxyf4.gif

laugh.gif

fraij da 5 11:
cguy610:
shaqtus92:
cguy610:
23ska909red02:

14kxyf4.gif

laugh.gif

That was a horrible game to watch, especially as a Heat fan. Every Heat player treated this game as a preseason game, especially Bosh and Wade. There was absolutely no team chemistry nor effort, everyone on Miami was out of sync, missing shots after shots after shots...except for LeBron, but he still had 8 turnovers ..but hey, it's only Game 1. Celtics, on the other hand, made shots and looked like a determined team. As horrible as the Heat played, they only lost by 8, that shows that even on the worst performing day possible, we're still able to hang on against a Top 5 team in the league.

This game was a wake up call to these guys.
Expect to see a completely different result on Thursday night.

And yes, I'm ready for all the "Anti-Heat" bashing tomorrow on ESPN saying how the Heat is overrated and can't play. Then hopefully, some of these Heat band wagoners will jump back onto the Lakers' or Celtics' sacks.

That was a horrible game to watch, especially as a Heat fan. Every Heat player treated this game as a preseason game, especially Bosh and Wade. There was absolutely no team chemistry nor effort, everyone on Miami was out of sync, missing shots after shots after shots...except for LeBron, but he still had 8 turnovers ..but hey, it's only Game 1. Celtics, on the other hand, made shots and looked like a determined team. As horrible as the Heat played, they only lost by 8, that shows that even on the worst performing day possible, we're still able to hang on against a Top 5 team in the league.

This game was a wake up call to these guys.
Expect to see a completely different result on Thursday night.

And yes, I'm ready for all the "Anti-Heat" bashing tomorrow on ESPN saying how the Heat is overrated and can't play. Then hopefully, some of these Heat band wagoners will jump back onto the Lakers' or Celtics' sacks.

MrONegative:
30t6p3b.gif

Sarcasm, my friend.

MrONegative:
30t6p3b.gif

Sarcasm, my friend.

Originally Posted by acidicality

It's one game...
I would expect people to believe so, but when you really think about it, this is a team that people were contemplating whether or not they could beat the Bulls 72-10 record; overreaction to their losses shouldn't be surprising this season.

Originally Posted by acidicality

It's one game...
I would expect people to believe so, but when you really think about it, this is a team that people were contemplating whether or not they could beat the Bulls 72-10 record; overreaction to their losses shouldn't be surprising this season.

Back
Top Bottom