Heat vs Celtics - 7:30 TNT

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Now heats can only lose 9 more games.

Wonder who will get that
That was soooo good dawg!!! Some real intellectual comedy right here!!! 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

They do the exact same thing, except he's better.
Pretty much.

Spo should have Bosh + Bron/Wade in at all times.

If he wants to have Bron AND Wade on the floor at the same time, he should alternate who brings the ball up while sitting Bosh.

And this may sound crazy, but the Heat would probably flow a little better if UD started and Bosh rolled w/the 2nd unit.

Like I said I didn't know what Boston team was going to show up so they brought both. Good win for the Celtics, see you guys later in the year. Looking forward to tomorrow's game against the Sixers.

This is why people were saying it'd be stupid to have Wade and him on the same team. They do the exact same thing, except he's better.

BINGO....but hey what do we know?

anyways its just one game... they can still be a dominant force together....they just have to change the way they play... Wade need to work on that jumper..

Like I said I didn't know what Boston team was going to show up so they brought both. Good win for the Celtics, see you guys later in the year. Looking forward to tomorrow's game against the Sixers.

This is why people were saying it'd be stupid to have Wade and him on the same team. They do the exact same thing, except he's better.

BINGO....but hey what do we know?

anyways its just one game... they can still be a dominant force together....they just have to change the way they play... Wade need to work on that jumper..

They do the exact same thing, except he's better.
Pretty much.

Spo should have Bosh + Bron/Wade in at all times.

If he wants to have Bron AND Wade on the floor at the same time, he should alternate who brings the ball up while sitting Bosh.

And this may sound crazy, but the Heat would probably flow a little better if UD started and Bosh rolled w/the 2nd unit.

I hope Spoelstra realizes he needs to let this team loose and push them to run. If he doesn't, I suspect Riley might.

If he's content with trying to grind out games in the half court against boston, they won't win.

Either way the offense was
sick.gif
..gota move the ball. Both Wade and Bron have been done in during recent years playing the iso game. don't continue to do it. Defenses are not quick enough to defend them if they move the ball.

I wouldn't be too concerned with Wade/Bron dynamic. But I would wonder how exactly Chris Bosh fits in. Rather have Amare as the 3rd wheel running the pick and roll.

Boston looked pretty good... Rondo is incredible. He gets the ball exactly where his guys need it and gets it to them exactly when they need it.

I hope Spoelstra realizes he needs to let this team loose and push them to run. If he doesn't, I suspect Riley might.

If he's content with trying to grind out games in the half court against boston, they won't win.

Either way the offense was
sick.gif
..gota move the ball. Both Wade and Bron have been done in during recent years playing the iso game. don't continue to do it. Defenses are not quick enough to defend them if they move the ball.

I wouldn't be too concerned with Wade/Bron dynamic. But I would wonder how exactly Chris Bosh fits in. Rather have Amare as the 3rd wheel running the pick and roll.

Boston looked pretty good... Rondo is incredible. He gets the ball exactly where his guys need it and gets it to them exactly when they need it.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by h3at23

Welp, cant win them all. Now that it looks like we're gonna lose, you haters can come back n post 
laugh.gif
What kinda +$#@ is that?!  This _ done already bailed on his squad after all that hoopla in the offseason
laugh.gif

Typical Miami sports fan.  Team is still in it and he foldin' with a pair of Aces.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by copped

no way riley just sits and lets this bum spoelstra continue his atrocious coaching job...

i give him about 20-30 games
I'm not sure what more you want him to do.

Ain't much he can do when his 2nd and 3rd best players are playing like +@%#

He could have done a little better (getting them to run more) but *%$#

Originally Posted by copped

no way riley just sits and lets this bum spoelstra continue his atrocious coaching job...

i give him about 20-30 games
I'm not sure what more you want him to do.

Ain't much he can do when his 2nd and 3rd best players are playing like +@%#

He could have done a little better (getting them to run more) but *%$#

Back
Top Bottom