Heat vs Celtics - 7:30 TNT

no way riley just sits and lets this bum spoelstra continue his atrocious coaching job...

i give him about 20-30 games

no way riley just sits and lets this bum spoelstra continue his atrocious coaching job...

i give him about 20-30 games

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by h3at23

Welp, cant win them all. Now that it looks like we're gonna lose, you haters can come back n post 
laugh.gif
What kinda +$#@ is that?!  This _ done already bailed on his squad after all that hoopla in the offseason
laugh.gif

Typical Miami sports fan.  Team is still in it and he foldin' with a pair of Aces.
Calm down! I'm watching on delayed on dvr. So I'm bailing because I said we were gonna lose 1 game? Really?

Welp, cant win them all. Now that it looks like we're gonna lose, you haters can come back n post 
laugh.gif
What kinda +$#@ is that?!  This _ done already bailed on his squad after all that hoopla in the offseason
laugh.gif

Typical Miami sports fan.  Team is still in it and he foldin' with a pair of Aces.
Calm down! I'm watching on delayed on dvr. So I'm bailing because I said we were gonna lose 1 game? Really?

Originally Posted by hymen man

%$+ is Wade doing shooting such a quick shot like that? and so contested at that? Wade really did lose this game for the Heat.
And then the airhead fouls Pierce with the shot clock expiring. I'm sick of this team...buncha chokers
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

%$+ is Wade doing shooting such a quick shot like that? and so contested at that? Wade really did lose this game for the Heat.
And then the airhead fouls Pierce with the shot clock expiring. I'm sick of this team...buncha chokers
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Intense first Game and a well played performance from the Celts. Liked our run but good game Celts!!!

Intense first Game and a well played performance from the Celts. Liked our run but good game Celts!!!

Back
Top Bottom